Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount elevates the double-LED lamp away from vital equipment, while staying within easy reach for users. The LED lamp also emits a cool light, keeping patients comfortable during examinations.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount secures the double LED lamp to flat surfaces, with a vertical height range of 53 inches. The light is low-maintenance and high-performance, saving 58% more energy on a low setting than a traditional halogen light. LEDs also have a lifespan that's around 10 times longer than halogen sources. In addition, the patented K-arm design has a wide range of motion with drift prevention. The lamp head can be easily positioned with convenient double handles on the head, and the light intensity can be adjusted for high and low settings.
The Nova Exam LED Exam Light is ideal for work areas where the long-lasting, bright light is needed for examinations. The user-friendly and compact design keeps the light non-obstructive and conveniently placed.
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount ships in 1 package:
- Head & Mount: 12 lb / 33" x 10" x 8".
NOTE: Customers in Japan can select PHL-NXW01 for 100 V model.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount Features
- Dual handles for easy positioning.
- LED produces heat-free light for patient comfort.
- Lamp heads can be adjusted for low or high intensities.
- Sleek design is low-maintenance.
- 10 times more operational life than halogen lamps.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 12 lb (17.24 kg).
- Vertical Height Range: 50" (127 cm).
- K-Arm Reach: 45" (114 cm).
- Lamp Head Width: 9" (23 cm).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Low Level (One LED): 25,000 lux (2,323 footcandles) at 18" (46 cm).
- High Level (Two LED): 50,000lux (4,645 footcandles) at 18" (46 cm).
- LED Lifespan: 40,000 hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 4,600 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 93.
- Power Supply: Integral electronic driver.
- Power Cord: 8' (2.44 m).
- Color: White.
- Certifications / Approvals: UL/IEC 60601-1/60601-1-2 3rd Edition, UL/IEC 60601-2-41, CB Certified.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount Configurations
- #NXW: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #NXW01: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #NXW02: 230 / 240 V - For use in UK.
- #NXW03: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #NXW25: 230 / 240 V - For use in Spain.
- #NXW26: 230 / 240 V - For use in Australia.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.