Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand combines a mobile, wheeled base with an adjustable spotlight that's ideal for hospital, veterinary, and specialty clinics.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand secures the specialized spotlight to a portable base, allowing for free movement in areas where space may be limited. The CoolSpot II light is an adjustable spotlight powered by a single 150 watt halogen bulb. Users can easily control the size of spotlight and light intensity, and the light stays cool and comfortable for patients.
This light is designed to provide high-intensity, focused light for close examinations. This includes facilities like dental offices, veterinary clinics, OB/GYN, and hospital settings.
The Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 12.5 lb / 36" x 14" x 8".
- Floorstand: 33.5 lb / 20" x 20" x 6".
- Upright: 8 lb / 62" x 2" x 2".
Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Handle grip for easy positioning.
- Firction knob can adjust tension on positioning arm without needing additional tools.
- Bi-level dimmer for various intensity.
- Meets California Seismic Codes.
- 600 hours of light from a 150 watt halogen bulb.
- Compact and low-maintenance.
Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 54 lb (25 kg).
- Floorstand Upright Height: 60" (152 cm).
- Power Cord Length: 8 ft (2.44 m), hospital-grade plug.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 150 watts.
- Variable Spot Size: 2" - 10" (5 cm - 25 cm).
- Illuminance: 60,000 lux (5,574 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 94.
- Number of Bulbs: 1.
- Bulb Life: 600 hours.
- Power:160 Watts.
- Certifications / Approvals: UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90.
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Major Surgery Light.
Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #CS316FL: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #CS325FL: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #CS315FL: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #C302FL25: 230 V / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- CoolSpot II Replacement Bulbs (4 / Box).
- CoolSpot II Replacement Handle.
- Light Handle Covers, Sterile (25 / Box).
- 42" Drop Tube.
- Maximum 58" Drop Tube.
Burton CoolSpot II Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.