Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand is a versatile, affordable, and portable light source for clinics and offices. This powerful light is supported by (3) 50 watt Halogen bulbs, offering crisp, bright light for working areas.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
The Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand supports a 3 Halogen lamp on a wheeled base, making this light easily portable between working spaces. With 45,000 lux and a CRI of 96, this light is reliable for examinations and diagnostics. With an easily accessible handle at the center of the lamphead, the Y-shaped light can be maneuvered in a variety of positions. The Y-shape also allows plenty of headroom for caregivers without obstructing the light.
The Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand stands at over 5 feet tall, with a hinge arm to raise and lower the lamphead. With this versatility, this light is ideal for clinics and examination rooms where a crisp, cool and portable light is needed.
The Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 17 lb / 25" x 25" x 8".
- Floorstand: 23 lb / 27" x 25" x 8".
Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Stays cool after long hours of use.
- 2,000 hours of bulb life, wired parallel for continuous performance.
- Smooth focus and positioning with center sterilizable handle.
- Available in 120 V or 230 V options.
- Compact, Y-shaped lamphead minimizes light obstructions.
Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 64 lb (29.03 kg).
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 50 W / 12 V / bi-pin.
- Illuminance: 45,000 lux (4,181 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,100 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 96.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Power: 184 watts.
- Lamphead Diameter: 20".
- Light Field Diameter: 9.6" - 12" (25 cm - 31 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 47" (119 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified; CE marked.
Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations:
- #A50FL: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #A53FL: 230 V - For use in Europe.
- #A52FL: 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #A54FL25: 230 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- #A51FL: 100 V - For use in Japan.
Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- Set of 3 AIM-50 replacement bulbs.
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable handle.
- Sterile Handle Covers (25 per box).
Burton AIM-50 Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.