Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Portable Floor Model (XLD-FM / 061523) mounts the energy-efficient, high-intensity lamp onto a portable base for easy transfer between workspaces. This model is also available as a Portable Floor Model with Battery Pack attachment.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-1000 LED is completely LED, offering energy-efficiency that consumes half the energy of traditional halogen units. This light also comes with 5 brightness settings to suit the needs of any procedure or user, with 100,000 lux at its brightest and 50,000 lux at the lowest level. The brightness is adjusted through the conveniently placed button on the center handle grip, which users can also use to steer and direct the lamp head. This same handle is also removable for sterilization procedures.
The MI-1000 LED is also the only light in the series that is available with an Endo Mode, which reduces the light automatically to a dim level endoscopic treatments. To enable Endo Mode, simply press and hold the dimming button for 3 seconds.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Portable Floor Model Features
- Floor model allows for easy transport. Battery pack option available.
- Equipped with 5 brightness levels to choose from.
- Ergonomic handle grip contains adjustment button on the tip.
- Two articulating arms to easily direct the light.
- LED lights provide 50,000 hours of rated life.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Portable Floor Model Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 14.8 lb (6.7 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 18” (45.7 cm).
- Floor Stand Height: 74.5” (189 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (54 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 36.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 8.3” (21 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4” (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 5.
- Level 5 (100%): 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Level 4 (87%): 87,500 lux (8,129 footcandles).
- Level 3 (75%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (62%): 62,500 lux (5,806 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 W.
- Shipping Weight: (2 boxes).
- 62 lb (28.12 kg).
- 17 lb (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: (2 boxes).
- 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 46 cm).
- 77” (L) x 6” (W) x 6” (H) (196 cm x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm).
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Portable Floor Model Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.