The Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel is a clear, water-soluble, non-irritating lubricant. Compatible with natural and synthetic substances. The international choice for a non-sterile lubricating gel.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (3 Year Shelf Life).
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Features
- Convenient flip cap.
- For hospital and medical use.
- Economical half U.S. gallon dispenser.
- Non-runny, viscous gel.
- Not a contraceptive.
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Sizes
- #57-05: 5 oz / 142 g Tube with Flip Top Cap.
- #57-20: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter - Hospital Size) Bottle with Pump.
- #57-05-CS: 5 oz / 142 g Tube with Flip Top Cap - Case (120 Tubes).
- #57-20-CS: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter - Hospital Size) Bottle with Pump - Case (4 Bottles).
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Price was right. Delivered timely
I am very satisfied with the price and service on my order.
Application is industrial requiring a water soluble vacuum sealing product. It works.
mfi Medical has great customer service support. mfi replacement order that was taken away from my door that's customer service to me