Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mortara ELI 150 Rx EKG Machine includes a new battery, acquisition cable with leads, sample pack of paper, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The ELI 150 Rx is a compact and lightweight 12-lead EKG machine with leading clinical research functionality. It is capable of capturing, viewing, transmitting, printing, and storing ECG data. Internal storage allows for up to 150 digital ECG records to be saved. An easy-to-use alphanumeric elastomer keypad includes dedicated "one-touch" buttons.
Mortara ELI 150 Rx EKG Machine Features
- High-resolution LCD display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG to ensure high quality data acquisition at investigator site.
- Standard internal storage for up to 150 digital ECG records.
- Alphanumeric elastomer keypad also includes dedicated "one-touch" buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing, and ECG transmission.
- Software options support bi-directional data exchange via serial port, internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN.
Mortara ELI 150 Rx EKG Machine Specifications
- Paper Type:
- Z-fold thermal paper; 108 mm (4") wide, perforated double Z-fold.
- 200 double Z-fold sheets.
- Thermal Recorder: Computer-controlled dot array; 8 dots/mm.
- Thermal Writer Speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s.
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV.
- ECG Storage: Up to 150 ECGs.
- Weight: 7.2 lb (3.3 kg) including battery (without paper).
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 11.5" x 3.75" (29.2 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100 - 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 50 VA; internally rechargeable battery.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.