Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 6050 Emergency Thoracic Drainage Aspirator comes with two packages of disposable suction tubing and two reusable 2800 ml polycarbonate bottles.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 6050 is a high performance mobile aspirator specialized for emergency thoracic drainage in hospitals. It generates up to -50 cm H2O of vacuum pressure with a 110 lpm flow rate at open flow. These AC-powered mobile units are designed as a special aid to the chest surgeon for post-operative care.
Gomco Model 6050 Emergency Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Features
- Used in emergency situations where vacuum must be quickly restored to the pleural cavity.
- Two drainage tubes allow for fluids and air to be removed simultaneously.
- Water seal in the collection bottle prevents aspirated air from re-entering the chest.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a chemical-resistant flat stainless steel top.
- Stands feature 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug.
- Illuminated on/off switches.
Gomco Model 6050 Emergency Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: 0 to -50 cm H2O (0 to -36.8 mm Hg).
- Flow Rate: 110 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 64 dBA.
- Pump Type: Turbine.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 18" (W) x 17" (D) x 33" (H) (46 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 71 lb (32 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 6050 Emergency Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Voltages
- #01-32-6050: 115 V.
- #01-33-6050: 220 V.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.