Shop with confidence at MFI
The Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) comes with a VitaScan LT scanner probe with VitaScan LT software (for Windows®), a VitaScan calibration verification test tool, a carrying case, and a bottle ultrasound gel.
Warranty: 5 Years - with Accidental Damage Coverage (ADC deductible may apply) for scanner probe.
A top-of-the-line alternative to "blind" scanners that simply point in the direction of the bladder, the Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) offers USB connectivity and provides limitless opportunities for connectivity, data storage, EMR integration, and future upgrades. Features VitaScan software that is intuitive and easy-to-use. Users can even control the entire test from the button on the scanner or using a mouse or touchscreen.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) Features
- Provides a real-time image of the patients bladder.
- Displays a multi-plane scan from one position on the body (3D).
- Post Void Residual (PVR) is available in seconds.
- Both simple and advanced scan modes.
- Identifies and tracks bladder location.
- Automatically Measures Volume and Post Void Retention (PVR).
- Manual Measurement with Auto Recalculation.
- Scan depth is user selectable.
- Save to your network in real-time (PDF, JPEG or DICOM).
- Prints to standard printers via a PC.
- Calibration is not required.
- Simple and intuitive; sonographer not required.
- Test tool Included for functional verification.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) Specifications
- Volume Range: 0 - 1000 ml.
- Accuracy: ±10%.
- Probe Frequency: 2.35 MHz.
- Scanning Method: Sector, 180 degrees.
- Rotation Positions: Up to 24 rotating positions.
- Sweep Angle: 120 degrees.
- Detection Depth: 100, 160 or 230 mm.
- Probe Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.8 x 2.6 inches.
- Probe Weight (incl. cable): 0.84 lb.
- Console Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.8 x 3.1 inches.
- Power Consumption: 0.5 A @ 5 V.
- Operating Conditions:
- +50° F to +113° F.
- 10% - 80% relative humidity.
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to +122° F.
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) Accessories
- Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Commercial Grade Tablet and Cart (#100525C5).
- Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner with Medical Grade Tablet and Cart (#100525C6).
- Vitacon VitaScan PD Bladder Scanner (#100525PD1).
- Vitacon VitaScan PD Bladder Scanner with Cart and Basket (#100525PD2).
- Vitacon Antimicrobial Keyboard and Cart Mount for PN:100525C6 (#VUSKBKC).
- Vitacon Wireless Printer and Tray for PN:100525C5 or PN:100525C6 (#VUSMPKC6).
- Vitacon VitaScan Phantom Bladder for Bladder Stimulation (#VUS616).
- Vitacon Verification Test Tool (#100752).
Vitacon VitaScan LT Bladder Scanner (Probe & Software only) Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.