Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit is a versatile and portable emergency suction unit, capable of providing powerful suction in a variety of emergency setting and transportation.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit can be powered three ways: from an emergency vehicle docking station, AC power outlet, or as a stand alone source on battery. The battery can run continuously for 75 minutes on a full charge, or for 60 minutes after a 2 hour charge. Emergency personnel can also plug this unit into a docking station or plug into an outlet.
This suction unit has a wide range of suction power, from a light 25 mm Hg to a powerful 550 mm Hg for airway obstructions. With it's compact design, this unit is ideal for nearly any emergency vehicle, including ambulances or helicopters.
Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit Features
- Internal battery can fully recharge in less than 6 hours.
- Operates on battery alone, or while plugged in.
- Designed for use in emergency medical vehicles, including ambulances and helicopters.
- Suction capability reaches up to 550 mm Hg.
Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit Specifications
- Weight: 10.6 lb (4.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 9.4" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 16.8" (L) (24 cm x 19 cm x 42.7 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 16.7 lb (7.57 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 10" x 13" (56 cm x 25.4 cm x 33.02 cm).
- L190-GR & L190-GRCE: 25-550 mm Hg
- L190: 125 mm Hg (low); 550 mm Hg (high).
- Vacuum Flow: >30 lpm.
- Battery: Rechargeable lead acid.
- Battery Life (at high setting): 75 minutes at 550 mm Hg.
- Battery Charge Time: Full charge in less than 6 hours.
- Battery Depleted (unit automatically shuts off): Yes.
- Bad Battery Sensor: 5 red LEDs.
- Battery Charge Status: Indicator lights.
- Remote/Internal AC Charger: Internal.
- Charging Circuit Capable of Running on Low Battery: Yes.
- Collection Canister: 800 cc, stem inlet, disposable.
- L190 & L190-GR: 115 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- L190-GRCE: 115/230 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery.
Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit Configurations
|L190-GR||Advantage with gauge and regulator, 115 V power cord|
|L190-GRCE||Advantage with gauge and regulator, 115 V power cord|
|L190||Advantage with OFF/LOW/HIGH buttons, 115 V power cord|
Note: The L190-GRCE configuration is also compatible with 230 V (please note the 230 V power cord is sold separately).
Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit Accessories
The Allied Healthcare LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit is commonly purchased with:
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- Docking Station Kit.
- Disposable Canister, 800 CC (5 / case or 70 / case).
- Disposable Hydrophobic / Bacteria Filter,"" hose barb x"" hose barb (3 / package).
- Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" length and 8" length),"" ID.