Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Pump (#516003) is a dynamic intermittent pneumatic compression system used for the treatment of a wide variety of vascular or lymphatic conditions including lymphedema, venous insufficiency, venous stasis ulcers, and localized edema following trauma or dependent edema.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Pump is ergonomically designed for efficient use in many different settings, from the hospital to the clinic to the home. The controls, indicators, and connectors are simple to use and can be accessed with ease. Thoughtful design features ensure that the pumps may be handled, transported, and stored safely and easily.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Pump Features
- Choice of pressure and cycle times enables therapy to be tailored to individual patient needs.
- Timer function for automatic therapy shut down without the need for intervention, as well as an override continuous run feature.
- User-friendly LED control panel that clearly displays the system settings.
- Option to use single or dual garments from a single pump.
- Anti-tamper pressure, cycle time, and treatment settings option lock function, for safe and effective treatment of limbs.
- Polarized push on connectors for safe and accurate garment connection.
- Visual and audible alarm function to ensure correct pressures are delivered to the patient, with minimum disruption.
- Ergonomically designed casing made from strong impact resistant plastic makes the pump ideal for use in a busy clinic or at home.
- Sleep mode power saving function.
- Anti-slip feet, angled for easy viewing of the system control panel for tabletop or trolley use.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Pump Specifications
- Power: 220 V - 240 V AC 50 Hz.
- Size: 11.4" x 9.8" x 5.1" (29 cm x 25 cm x 13 cm).
- Weight: 8.4 lb (3.8 kg).
- Inflation: 30 - 95 seconds in 5 second increments.
- Deflation: 10 - 95 seconds in 5 second increments.
- Treatment Time: 10 - 99 minutes or continuous.
- Treatment Modes: Sequential; Wave; LymphAssist.