Shop with confidence at MFI
The Datascope Gas Module SE includes communication cable, water trap, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: Datascope Passport 2 Patient Monitor and mounting bracket pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Datascope Gas Module SE adds state-of-the-art gas monitoring and analysis capabilities to the Datascope Passport 2, Spectrum, and Spectrum OR vital signs monitors.
Provides identification and quantification of O2, CO2, N2O, and five anesthetic agents; Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, and Enflurane. The Gas Module SE is a breath-by-breath gas analyzer, designed to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital and freestanding surgical center - whatever its size, specialty, or patient base.
Datascope Gas Module SE Features
- Ergonomic Design:
- Compact and lightweight.
- Ideal for all environments - Meets the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital and freestanding surgical center.
- Ability to fully integrate into Datascope Passport 2, Spectrum, and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath, fast O2, CO2, N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents.
- In addition, MAC values can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Spirometry measures patient's airway pressures and lung volumes.
- The numeric data and loops can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
Datascope Gas Module SE Specifications
- Provides identification and quantification of:
- O2, CO2, N2O.
- Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Enflurane.
- Patient Monitor Compatibility:
- Datascope Passport 2, Spectrum, and Spectrum OR.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.