The Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 is safe and simple to use, and has a wide range of applications: dermatology (benign and malignant lesions), urology, gynecology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dental/oral surgery, etc. The Hyfrecator 2000 is more powerful, accurate, and has a wider range of power than the previous model Conmed Hyfrecator Plus 7-797.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year (Extendable to 5 Years with included Warranty Card).
The 2000's state of the art electronic circuitry utilizes two microprocessors to provide unsurpassed output power accuracy and patient safety. Whether it's full power for broad surface coagulation, or low power in 1/10 watt increments for delicate facial procedures, the 2000 provides the precision you demand.
Internal self-diagnostic tests are performed every time you turn on the 2000, and the power output is monitored continuously during operation. This makes the 2000 one of the safest office-based electrosurgery units in the world. Compatible with your existing Hyfrecator accessories, such as bipolar forceps and reusable electrodes, it features an ergonomic design and contemporary style that complements modern office decor.
ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 Accessories:
The Hyfrecator 2000 is commonly purchased with:
- #700 (Hyfrecator Electrode Starter Kit): Features general purpose needle and ball electrodes for electrosurgical use.
- #7-900-1: ConMed Telescoping Hyfrecator Stand.
Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 Features:
- Three programmable power settings.
- Remote control hand-piece to change power settings, maintain the sterile field, and decrease procedural time.
- Dual Microprocessors: One to control the function and output of the Conmed Hyfrecator; the second to terminate activation if a hazard or safety issue is detected.
ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 Specifications:
- Depth: 4.0" (102 mm).
- Width: 8.75" (222 mm).
- Height: 7.5" (190 mm).
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
- Output Power: Low 0 - 20 watts (1/10 watt increments up to 10 watts).
- High: 0 - 35 watts.
- Bipolar: 0 - 35 watts.
- Voltage: 110 V.
ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 Condition:
- #MFI-CNM-7-900-115: Certified unit includes a starter box of five non-sterile Electrolase blunt tips, starter box of five non-sterile Electrolase sharp tips, and power up/down hand-switching pencil with 10 foot (3.0 m) cord.
- #7-900-115: Factory New unit includes a starter box of five non-sterile Electrolase blunt tips, starter box of five non-sterile Electrolase sharp tips, power up/down hand-switching pencil with 10 foot (3.0 m) cord, wall mount kit, operator's manual, warranty card, and ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 In-Service video.
Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 Media & Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.