Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Electrode Starter Kit (#700) is commonly purchased for use with the ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115).
ConMed Hyfrecator Electrode Starter Kit includes:
- #711B: 45 degrees Angle General Purpose Electrode.
- #705A: 75 degrees Angle Needle Electrode.
- #714: 30 degrees Angle Extra Fine Needle Electrode.
- #138004: 0.625" Straight Needle Electrode.
- #138018: Ball electrode for controlled coagulation.
The reusable electrodes are non-sterile and autoclavable up to 20 times.
The electrode is used for conducting electrosurgical current from an electrosurgical handpiece to the operative site for a desired surgical effect.