- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Commonly used for epilation and telangiectasias dermatology procedures as well as ophthalmology applications
- Excellent for delicate procedures
- Special coating to reduce build up
- Designed for use with the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115)
- MFR: ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Epilation/Telangiectasias Needle Electrode (#714-S / 6 per Pack) has a special coating to reduce build up, making it excellent for delicate procedures. This "stealth" electrode is commonly used for epilation and telangiectasias dermatology procedures as well as ophthalmology applications.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The reusable, extra fine Epilation/Telangiectasias Needle Electrode is designed for use with the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115).
ConMed Epilation/Telangiectasias Needle Electrode Specifications
- Angle: 30 degrees.
- Tip: 0.375" (1 cm).
- Needle Material: Stainless steel.
- Shipping Weight: Less than 1 lb.
purchased epilating needles. site easy to use. product arrived on time. I have ordered these needles several times and they are tremendous and durable.
These needles work perfectly. The correct amount of temperature with even distribution
We have used a product like the one we purchased in the past and this piece of equipment works the same if no better. Our clinic is happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone.