Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Ideal for broad based coagulation
- Made of stainless steel
- Dark gray plastic base
- Designed for use with the Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115)
Ships from ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Electrolase Disposable Electrode - Blunt Tip is ideal for broad based coagulation. It is designed for use with the Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115). The electrode features a dark gray plastic base and is made of stainless steel.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
ConMed Electrolase Disposable Electrode - Blunt Tip Configurations
- #7-101-12BX: Non-Sterile (1 Box - 100 Electrodes).
- #7-101-12CS: Non-Sterile (1 Case - 12 Boxes - 1200 Electrodes).
- #7-101-8BX: Sterile (1 Box - 50 Electrodes).
- #7-101-8CS: Sterile (1 Case - 12 Boxes - 600 Electrodes).
ConMed Electrolase Disposable Electrode - Blunt Tip Literature
Great customer service. Arrived very quickly after placing the order. Physicians very happy with this equipment.
They work great exactly as described
Speedy shipping, great customer service, used these successfully on large areas quickly and efficiently.
ConMed Electrolase Disposable Electro...