Shop with confidence at MFI
The Zoll ResQCPR System (#12-0825-000) is a CPR supplement consisting of two synergistic devices: the ResQPOD ITD 16 (#12-0822-000 / 2 per Box) and ResQPUMP ACD-CPR Device (#12-0823-000 / 1 per Box). Used together, these devices improve blood flow to the brain and vital organs. This kit also includes two suction cups.
Warranty: 90 Days - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Note: Carrying Case (#12-0935-000) sold separately.
The ResQPUMP allows the rescuer to perform active compression-decompression CPR, which promotes complete and active chest recoil. When the ResQPOD ITD 16 is combined with the ResQPUMP, the result is a synergy that provides an even greater vacuum in the chest, lowering ICP and improving preload and cardiac output even further.
Zoll ResQCPR System Features
- Only CPR device with an FDA-approved indication to improve the likelihood of survival.
- Only CPR device FDA-approved to provide ACD-CPR with 10 kg of re-expansion force.
- Promotes high quality CPR by providing guidance on critical ResQCPR quality parameters.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to store/transport.
- Can be used by both basic skilled and advanced skilled life support personnel.
- Ideal first line therapy option that complements automated CPR.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.