The Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator is a code-ready defibrillator designed to give clinicians comprehensive support for resuscitation. The ALS provides visuals that can be used as guidance and feedback to rescuers with Real CPR Help, which allows rescuers to see depth and rate of compression of CPR. The R Series ALS Defibrillator has advanced capabilities for experienced users, and has parameters that may be added, as well as a self-checking, code-ready system that lets users know whether or not the unit is ready to be used. It uses rectilinear biphasic technology for delivering a constant current to the patient.
- Certified Unit: 1 Year Parts & Labor.
- Factory New Unit: 5 Years Hospital.
The R Series works with the Zoll OneStep Pacing system. With OneStep Pacing and Zoll OneStep Electrodes, the need for a separate ECG cable is eliminated. The ECG electrodes are incorporated with an anterior OneStep electrode. The electrodes are triangular and incorporate a circular multi-function therapy electrode in the middle, and 3 ECG electrodes at the ends of the triangular electrode pad shape. While the therapy portion emits a pacing pulse, the ECG electrodes acquire signals from the heart and function as the monitoring element. Electrodes for this function are sold separately.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters:
- Pulse Oximetry (SpO2): Provides fast, accurate, and non-invasive means of continually monitoring patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SpO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, and monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes Reusable Adult Sensor and 4-Foot Extension.
- End-Tidal Mainstream Technology (EtCO2): Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information. Includes CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 sensor (airway adapter not included). For use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Includes 23-33 cm Reusable Cuff, 3 meter Air Hose, and RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is intended for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Features:
- Real CPR Help.
- OneStep System.
- Code Readiness testing system.
- Built-in Test Port.
- USB and compact flash ports.
- Integrated AC power.
- Defibrillator mentor familiarization aid.
- Compatible with all Zoll electrodes.
- Rectilinear biphasic technology.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Configurations:
|Product Number||OneStep Pacing||SPO2||EtCO2||NIBP||Condition|
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Media & Literature:
Zoll R Series Defibrillator Family Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.