Shop with confidence at MFI
Simple to use (just add three drops of urine to the test device), your LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of bladder tumor associated antigens in human urine of patients who have been diagnosed with bladder cancer.
Note: Ships over ice. Refrigeration required upon receipt.
LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG Features
- Designed to assist in the monitoring of bladder cancer patients in conjunction with cystocospy.
- CLIA waived.
- Simple procedure keeps things easy - just add three drops of urine to the test device.
- No sample preparation is required.
- Results are ready in as little as five minutes.
- Extremely accurate with superior sensitivity and specificity.
LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG Specifications
- # of Tests: 2 x 2 ml.
LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG Accessories
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB (#LFS-1000).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/EMB (#LFS-1002).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey (#LFS-1003).
- LifeSign Cultura M Incubator (#LFS-05866).
- LifeSign Status BTA.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.