Shop with Confidence at MFI
The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Label is used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin, and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. It is breathable, waterproof, and acts as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including bacteria, viruses, blood, and bodily fluids.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Label Features
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Label Specifications
- #9505W: 2.375" x 2.75" (6 cm x 7 cm).
- #9506W: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm).
- #9505W: 20 / Box.
- #9506W: 10 / Box.