The Respironics OmniLab Advanced Titration System is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Respironics OmniLab Advanced Titration System Features:
- Simplifying your Sleep Lab Titrations: The OmniLab now offers eight therapy modes. You can access all eight modes and multiple, advanced technologies directly from your computer to give you the flexibility to titrate more types of patients than ever before. The additional modes now available are Auto CPAP and Auto Bi-level. Technologies include our market leading BiPAP autoSV Advanced and BiPAP AVAPS algorithms.
- Detailed Titration Setting Report: Includes timestamped mode and pressure changes throughout the night for later review.
- Sleep Therapy Prescription Tool: Captures final therapeutic settings into an automatically-generated prescription for added convenience.
- Mask Leak Detection: Provides information for establishing mask fit before titration begins and for constant monitoring throughout the night.
- Auto CPAP and Auto Bi-Level Modes: Enhances your titrating options through additional flexibility and consistency.
- My.Respironics.com: Provides a convenient method for accessing software upgrades and enhancements.
- PC Direct: Enables patient settings and modes to be changed directly from your computer.
- Sleep Therapy Modes: Offers titration of almost any patient type, including pediatric patients (ages seven or older, greater than 40 pounds), in CPAP, BiPAP S, BiPAP S/T, T and PC modes (The effectiveness of autoSV, A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex, and AVAPS has not been established for pediatric patients at this time).
Eight Therapy Modes:
Two CPAP Modes:
- CPAP (with C-Flex, C-Flex+) - For OSA patients.
- Auto CPAP (with C-Flex, C-Flex+) - For OSA patients.
Six Bi-Level Modes:
- Auto Bi-Level (with Bi-Flex): For OSA patients and CPAP rescue patients.
- BiPAP S (with AVAPS): For OSA patients.
- BiPAP ST (with AVAPS): For COPD, obesity hypoventilation, and neuromuscular disorder patients.
- BiPAP autoSV Advanced (with Bi-Flex): For Complex patients with central or mixed apneas and periodic breathing.
- T (Timed): For COPD and neuromuscular disorder patients.
- PC (Pressure Controlled): For neuromuscular disordered patients (ALS).
- Two CPAP Modes:
Respironics OmniLab Advanced Titration System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.75" (L) x 6.63" (W) x 4.4" (H).
- Weight: Less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg).
- Filters: Reusable pollen and optional ultra-fine.
- Device Set Up: PC Direct and onboard keypad.
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic.
- Electrical: 100 - 240 VAC, 12 VDC (when operated with requirements external DC power adapter accessory).
- DC Power: Direct connect card.
- Miscellaneous: Integrated heated humidification, lighted keys on pad, automatic on/off, mask off alert.
- CPAP: 4 - 20 cm H2O.
- Auto CPAP: 4 - 20 cm H2O.
- BiPAP S: EPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O / IPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O.
- BiPAP S/T,T, PC: EPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O / IPAP 4 - 30 cm H2O.
- BiPAP autoSV Advanced: EPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O / IPAP 4 - 30 cm H2O.
- Auto Bi-level: EPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O / IPAP 4 - 30 cm H2O.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.