Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Rhythmlink Disposable Deep EEG Cup Electrode (10 per Box) was specifically designed to hold a higher volume of conductive material, 2.5 times more to be exact, than the standard EEG cups. Like the standard cups, the deep cups are made with patient safety in mind and, compared to their reusable counterparts, are more cost effective.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Rhythmlink Disposable Deep EEG Cup Electrode Features
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- High quality recordings.
- Pre-attached leadwire.
- Can be used with any gel, paste, collodion, or other similar adhesive.
- Eliminates cross contamination.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Gray, Brown, and Pink.
Rhythmlink Disposable Deep EEG Cup Electrode Specifications
- Cup Size: 10 mm.
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 120 mm x 182 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable Deep EEG Cup Electrode Lengths
- #DC110: 1.0 m.
- #DC115: 1.5 m.
- #DC120: 2.0 m.
- #DC125: 2.5 m.
Rhythmlink Disposable Deep EEG Cup Electrode Media and Literature