- Intuitive software with many powerful user-friendly features
- Rapid scoring, review, and report generation help make your lab more efficient
- Advanced amplifier designs deliver unsurpassed signal quality
- Comprehensive information management system with strong networking and remote access features
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System includes an amplifier, power com module, amplifier communication cable, ethernet cable (#MFI-ETHER-5), and power cord (#MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT).
Note: Computer sold separate.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Easy III PSG System has an intuitive and customizable user interface, a variety of innovative amplifier options, and many advanced features that represent a new standard of excellence for the world of polysomnography. The system is designed to satisfy the changing requirements of the sleep diagnostic marketplace. Multiple amplifier configurations are available for the sleep disorders center. Innovative digital video software allows the user to display video movement as a channel in recording montages.
- Intuitive software with many powerful user-friendly features.
- Advanced amplifier designs deliver unsurpassed signal quality.
- Rapid scoring, review, and report generation help make your lab more efficient.
- Comprehensive information management system with strong networking and remote access features.
The Cadwell Easy III Machine incorporates the latest developments in amplifier design and signal processing to provide unprecedented performance. This compact, self-contained data acquisition system includes 32 AC channels, seven of which are active reference pairs, and eight DC channels (optional). Convenient visible and IR light detectors on the amplifier verify "lights on" and "lights off." The Cadwell Easy III software is compatible with Easy II and Easy Ambulatory systems, providing a convenient upgrade path and an integrated solution for the laboratory.
With the Cadwell Easy III, everything you need is right at the bedside. LEDs on the amplifier verify network connection and assure that data is being acquired and transmitted. Electrode impedance can be measured both at the amplifier and at the system computer. Recessed electrode and connector ports provide strain relief to insure that all cables are securely connected. The Easy III amplifier uses a standard network connection, making computer upgrades and changes to laboratory layout easy.
The Easy III is intended for the acquisition of EEG, PSG, and other polygraphic channels by a physician or a trained technician under the supervision of a physician. The intended recording environment is in a hospital, clinic, physician's office, or other appropriate testing environment.
Cadwell Easy III 54 Channel PSG Amplifier: The Easy III Amplifier can be configured with 54 channels or more to meet the complex needs of sleep centers. The amplifier has an integrated impedance measurement panel to allow the technician to quickly verify impedance levels. The Cadwell amplifier includes eight DC inputs, ambient light detection, and Cadwell's EasyNet input connectors. Cadwell EasyNet connectors provide an on the body network of plug and play modules for oximetry, nasal pressure airflow, body position, and limb movement. The amplifier can be placed on a bedside table or mounted on the wall with a bracket. Connection from the amplifier hardware to the computer is achieved through an Ethernet connection in the Easy III computer. Cadwell offers several input box configurations that are color coded to simplify patient setup. Patient input boxes have a detachable 10 or 20 foot (3 or 6 meter) cable.
Cadwell Easy III Software Design: Patient information can be entered via the Cadwell Easy III Scheduler. Patient data that has been previously entered into the system is easily imported into new recordings. Data collection can be initiated directly from the patient scheduler, or started by launching the Cadwell Easy III software. Cadwell Easy III provides multiple workspace views that allow users to preconfigure multiple montages in different epoch durations. Additional views are just a click away. Default views can be created for single and dual monitor configurations. Physician access is simplified with default patient lists sorted by physician. The clinical database uses SQL to query, summarize, and display database results.
Cadwell Easy III Network Design: Cadwell Easy III synchronizes patient data over a network connection. Data can be stored locally, on the network, or at a specific location specified by the network support team. The system can be configured to allow access across the network or from remote locations. Record management utilities allow recorded data to be manually or automatically copied or moved to specified locations.
Cadwell Easy III Q-Video: MPEG-4 video compression, along with Cadwell's proprietary Q-Video technology allows the user to quickly identify movement during data acquisition. Video resolution and frame rate are adjustable on-the-fly to create the desired results. The Q-Video editor allows for rapid editing and downsizing of the video files as needed before archiving. Using Q-Video, a unique technology developed by the engineers at Cadwell, movement is depicted with color making it easy to identify.
Cadwell's convenient EasyNet modules, remote input boxes, and other accessories create a real body area network on the patient and make test preparation easy, fast, and comfortable for the patient. EasyNet modules are the lightest and most compact sensors available for a variety of parameters, including SpO2, body position, nasal pressure, and limb movement. The Cadwell EasyNet system optimizes cable management and provides unprecedented freedom of movement for the patient. Cadwell EasyNet modules are used for both in-lab and ambulatory studies, and are fully compatible with both Easy III and Easy Ambulatory systems.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Configurations
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III: 32 Channel Amplifier - Capable of performing EEG and LTM.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-EEG: 32 Channel Amplifier + 8 DC Channels - Capable of performing EEG, LTM, and PSG.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System:
- #MFI-CDW-190228-200: Cadwell Easy III Photic Stimulator.
- #MFI-CDW-362037-000: Cadwell Easy III Photic Cable.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-LPTP: Cadwell Easy III Laptop Computer.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-DESK: Cadwell Easy III Desktop Computer.
- #MFI-IR-PSG-LTM-CAMERA: MFI Medical IR PSG and LTM Sleep System Camera.
- #MFI-CDW-197224-200: Cadwell Instrument Cart.
- Remote Input Box.
- Remote Input Box Communication Cable.
PSG- and LTM-only Supplies:
- #1200: SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor.
- #9010-Kit: SleepSense Reusable Inductive System - Adult Kit.
- #1450-Kit: SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Kit.
- #1561-Kit: SleepSense AC Body Position Sensor Kit.
- #1770-Kit: SleepSense Limb Movement Sensor Kit.
- #8110-T100A300: SleepSense Adult Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor - Nonin Compatible.
- SleepSense Adult Nasal Pressure Monitoring Cannula (multiple options).
EEG, LTM, and PSG Supplies:
- #MFI-GOLD-CUP: MFI Medical Reusable Gold Cup EEG Electrodes.
- #ADC-396: ADC EKG Woven Tape Measure.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll.
- Dynarex Cloth Surgical Tape.
- 10/20 BraiNet Template.