- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Suitable for a wide variety of environments including EMU, ICU, EEG, and sleep labs
- Amplifier is small and lightweight enough to be worn by the patient
- Ultra low noise amplifier with superb signal quality
- MFR: Xltek
- Phone: (800) 356-0007
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System includes a Connex amplifier/head box, a communication module, an amplifier communication cable, and a computer communication cable.
Note: Cart and computer sold separate.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System combines ease of use with advanced performance and a choice of 32 or 50 channel amplifiers. Xltek's renowned networking software allows a whole departmental system to be configured exactly to your needs.
It comes as a standard 32 channel or 50 channel EEG/Sleep amplifier with built-in pulse oximeter. Both amplifiers are small and lightweight enough to be worn by the patient.
The Xltek family of EEG/PSG solutions provides the leading-edge features you want in critical care applications with the intuitive, user-friendly interface you need for productive day-to-day workflow. Xltek is one of the most trusted names in Neurology equipment, with doctors choosing it 2 to 1 to any other brand.
The Connex Amplifier System combines elegant design with rugged durability; its features include 32 AC channels, 6 differential channels, 10 DC channels and built-in Masimo pulse/oximetry. Four of the DC channels and LED illuminated inputs are conveniently located on the intuitively labeled breakout box. The base unit fits unobtrusively on a nightstand in the patient room and allows electrode impedance to be checked at the bedside.
Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System Features
- Suitable for a wide variety of environments including EMU, ICU, EEG, and sleep labs.
- Patient-event-switch interface and a photic-stimulator interface are standard to allow for complete EEG functionality.
- Ultra low noise amplifier with superb signal quality.
- Color-coded, touch proof electrode for quick error-free connectivity.
- Ethernet connectivity for utilizing existing hospital network.
- Remote impedance check.
- Inputs for ECG, EMG, SpO2, and more.
Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System Specifications
- Main Unit: 1.8 lb.
- Breakout Box: 1.3 lb.
- VAC: 110/220.
- Main Unit: 30.5" x 33" x 4.3" (12 cm x 13 cm x 1.7 cm).
- Breakout Box: 15.5" x 9.5" x 2.5" (6.1 cm x 3.8 cm x 1 cm).
- Interface Protocol Output: TCP/IP, USB 2.0.
- Preamplifier Input Impedance: ≥ 50.
- Electrode Impedance Check: Automatic/manual.
Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Xltek Connex EEG & Sleep System:
- #1200: SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor.
- #9010-Kit: SleepSense Reusable Inductive System - Adult Kit.
- #1450-Kit: SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Kit.
- #15805: SleepSense Adult Nasal Pressure Monitoring Cannula.
- #1561-Kit: SleepSense AC Body Position Sensor Kit.
- #1770-Kit: SleepSense Limb Movement Sensor Kit.
- #8110-T100A300: SleepSense Adult Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor - Nonin Compatible.
- Xltek Neuroworks Computer:
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-LPTP: Laptop.
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-DESK: Desktop.
- #MFI-XLT-EMU128-DESK: Desktop with Communication Card.
- Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage.
Xltek EEG/PSG System Refurbishing
The Xltek EEG/PSG System is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process:
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. MFI engineers use an oscilloscope to determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.