Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode (12 per Pack) is intended for use in the recording of the EEG, EP, or as a ground or reference in an EEG or EP recording. Eliminate the need to remove and reapply EEG electrodes each time a patient requires magnetic resonance (MR) imaging.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
These electrodes are non-sterile, and may remain on the patient each time they require a MRI during critical care continuous EEG (CCEEG) monitoring, long term epilepsy monitoring, or any other situation requiring 1.5 and 3T MR imaging. They cannot be used for data collection while in a MR environment because the extension cables must be removed prior to entry into the MR environment. After leaving the MR environment, use the numbered heath shrink to reconnect the extension cables to the matching electrode.
This electrode provides high quality recordings and eliminates the risk of cross contamination to ensure your patients are safe, all while reducing the time of cost of having to remove and reapply electrodes. They can be easily mixed with Webb electrodes. Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrodes are the only FDA cleared Disposable MR Conditional Electrodes on the market.
*Rhythmlink MR Conditional Disposable EEG Cup Electrodes are only approved for use with Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Features:
- Quality assurance design - high quality recordings.
- 9" disconnect ensuring that the disconnect point can easily take place outside of a headwrap, providing easier cable management.
- Numbered heat shrink to guarantee accuracy upon re-connection.
- Lead Wire/Connector Colors: Black/black, white/white, red/red, blue/blue, green/green, yellow/yellow, orange/orange, gray/gray, brown/brown, pink/pink, purple/purple, and light blue/light blue.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Specifications:
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode and leadwire.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 121 mm x 195 mm.
- Cup Size: 10 mm.
- MR Conditional 240 mm disconnect.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Configurations:
- #MRC210: 1.0 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable.
- #MRC215: 1.5 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable.
- #MRC225: 2.5 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Media & Literature: