The Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode is intended for use in the recording of the EEG, EP, or as a ground or reference in an EEG or EP recording. Eliminate the need to remove and reapply EEG electrodes each time a patient requires magnetic resonance (MR) imaging. These electrodes are non-sterile, and may remain on the patient each time they require a MRI during critical care continuous EEG (CCEEG) monitoring, long term epilepsy monitoring, or any other situation requiring 1.5 and 3T MR imaging. They cannot be used for data collection while in a MR environment because the extension cables must be removed prior to entry into the MR environment. After leaving the MR environment, use the numbered heath shrink to reconnect the extension cables to the matching electrode.
This electrode provides high quality recordings and eliminates the risk of cross contamination to ensure your patients are safe, all while reducing the time of cost of having to remove and reapply electrodes. They can be easily mixed with Webb electrodes. Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrodes are the only FDA cleared Disposable MR Conditional Electrodes on the market.
*Rhythmlink MR Conditional Disposable EEG Cup Electrodes are only approved for use with Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Features:
- Quality assurance design - high quality recordings.
- 9" disconnect ensuring that the disconnect point can easily take place outside of a headwrap, providing easier cable management.
- 4 color groups with up to 48 electrodes to enhance high electrode protocols.
- Numbered heat shrink to guarantee accuracy upon re-connection.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Specifications:
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode and leadwire.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 121 mm x 195 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Configurations:
MR Color Group 1:
|Product Number||Cup Size||Cup Type||Lead Length||Quantity|
|MRC210||10 mm||Ag/AgCl||240 mm Lead and 1.0 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable||12|
|MRC215||10 mm||Ag/AgCl||240 mm Lead and 1.5 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable||12|
|MRC225||10 mm||Ag/AgCl||240 mm Lead with 2.5 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable||12|
|Lead Wire/Connector Colors: Black/black, white/white, red/red, blue/blue, green/green, yellow/yellow, orange/orange, gray/gray, brown/brown, pink/pink, purple/purple, and light blue/light blue|
MR Color Group 5:
|Product Number||Cup Size||Cup Type||Lead Length||Quantity|
|MRC3015||10 mm||Ag/AgCl||240 mm Lead and 1.5 m MR Unsafe Extension Cable||30|
|Lead Wire/Connector Colors: Black/green, white/black, red/black, blue/black, green/black, yellow/black, orange/white, gray/white, brown/white, pink/white, purple/white, light blue/white|
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Media & Literature:
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Instructions
Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional EEG Cup Electrode Datasheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.