Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Rhythmlink Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrode (10 per Package) is made with patient safety in mind and, compared to its reusable counterparts, is more cost effective. Eliminate your risk of cross contamination and start saving time and money.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
So similar to a traditional reusable cup, the only difference you'll notice is that it's 100% disposable. With the Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrodes, you can eliminate the time spent cleaning and disinfecting.
Rhythmlink Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrode Features
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Pre-attached leadwire.
- Can be used with any gel, paste, collodion, or other similar adhesive.
- High quality recordings.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, gray, brown, and pink.
Rhythmlink Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrode Specifications
- Cup Size: 10 mm.
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 120 mm x 182 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrode Lengths
|Product Number||Lead Length||Weight|
|#DAGD102600||1.0 m||0.105 lbs|
|#DAGD152600||1.5 m||0.138 lbs|
|#DAGD202600||2.0 m||0.168 lbs|
|#DAGD252600||2.5 m||0.20 lbs|
Rhythmlink Disposable Slim EEG Cup Electrode Media and Literature