Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Technomed Disposable EEG Cup Electrode (25 per Package) is designed to optimize EEG procedures and to enable you to focus on the patient and the EEG recording.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The Technomed cup electrodes are compatible with most of the EEG equipment used in the world and give an excellent signal with this equipment for good diagnoses and accurate monitoring.
The PVC wires terminate into a safety DIN 42 802 connector, are multi colored (five differing colors), and are available in lengths of 1, 1.5, or 2 meters. The electrodes are for single use only.
Technomed Disposable EEG Cup Electrode Benefits
- No more cleaning and preparation of EEG electrodes.
- Clear and reliable signal with optimized layer of frequency-stable Ag/AgCl.
- Flexible wires and optimized connector for easy headbox insertion and extraction.
- Always new and reliable electrodes at hand.
- No risk of cross contamination.
Technomed Disposable EEG Cup Electrode Specifications
- Package: Sets of 5 x 5 electrodes.
- Colors: Red, green, white, yellow, and blue.
- Cup Diameter: 10 mm.
- Cup Height: 2.6 mm.
- Leadwire Core: Tin plated Copper.
- Leadwire Insulation: PVC.
- Connector: DIN 42802.
- BPA-free leadwire.
- DEHP-free leadwire.
- RoHS compliant.
Technomed Disposable EEG Cup Electrode Wire Lengths
- #TE/C52-438: 1.0 m (40").
- #TE/C52-638: 1.5 m (60").
- #TE/C52-838: 2.0 m (80").
Technomed Disposable EEG Cup Electrode Literature
As described, these are good quality, low impedance cables for biosensing applications. For our project, we did not need the AgCl cups at the ends, but they appear robust and have a low resistance.