Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The precision stamped cups with an optimized layer of gold or silver/silver chloride plating are available in 10 mm or 6 mm sizes. The cup heads, with a larger dome volume, are easy to fill with the "curbed" electrode hole.
The tangle-free wires connect into a safety DIN 42 802 connector, and are available in the following lengths: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5 meters. The connector is optimized for easy headbox insertion and extraction, while the wires are soft and flexible, for optimal patient comfort.
Please note that these electrodes must be fixed and/or applied by usage of a conductive EEG paste or collodion in combination with conductive gel suitable for medical use. The conductive gel is inserted by a syringe, with a blunted needle, through the hole on top of the electrodes. Contact with impure metals, some skin preps, and conductive gels may affect the chlorinated surface of the electrode cups.
Do not use the Reusable EEG Cup Electrode for stimulation of any kind.
All variants are packaged in 2 x 6 colors: red, green, white, yellow, blue, and brown.
Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode Features:
- Easy and time efficient handling with tangle-free lead wires.
- Low insertion force connector for reduced strain and stress of user's hand and arm.
- Easy to clean with most common cleaning liquids.
- Long life due to durable materials and 100% water proof design.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: Clean by washing with lukewarm water and disinfecting with alcohol.
- EEG - Electroencephalography.
- EP - Evoked Potentials.
- IONM - Intra Operative NeuroMonitoring.
- PSG - Polysomnography.
Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode Specifications:
- General: Tinsel wire.
- Core: Kevlar and silver plated copper.
- Jacket: TPU.
- ROHS compliant.
- Spring Loaded Connector: Gold plated brass/PVC.
Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode Configurations:
|Part Number||Material||Size||Wire Length||Packing|
|TE/C12-434||Silver plated (Ag)||Adult (10 mm)||1.0 m (40")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C12-634||Silver plated (Ag)||Adult (10 mm)||1.5 m (60")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C12-834||Silver plated (Ag)||Adult (10 mm)||2.0 m (80")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C12-934||Silver plated (Ag)||Adult (10 mm)||2.5 m (100")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C22-434/99||Silver/Silver Chlorided (Ag-AgCl)||Adult (10 mm)||1.0 m (40")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C22-634/99||Silver/Silver Chlorided (Ag-AgCl)||Adult (10 mm)||1.5 m (60")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C22-834/99||Silver/Silver Chlorided (Ag-AgCl)||Adult (10 mm)||2.0 m (80")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C22-934/99||Silver/Silver Chlorided (Ag-AgCl)||Adult (10 mm)||2.5 m (100")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C32-434||Gold plated (Au)||Adult (10 mm)||1.0 m (40")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C32-634||Gold plated (Au)||Adult (10 mm)||1.5 m (60")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C32-834||Gold plated (Au)||Adult (10 mm)||2.0 m (80")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C32-934||Gold plated (Au)||Adult (10 mm)||2.5 m (100")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C14-434||Silver plated (Ag)||Pediatric (6 mm)||1.0 m (40")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C14-634||Silver plated (Ag)||Pediatric (6 mm)||1.5 m (60")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C14-834||Silver plated (Ag)||Pediatric (6 mm)||2.0 m (80")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C34-434||Gold plated Silver (Au)||Pediatric (6 mm)||1.0 m (40")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C34-634||Gold plated Silver (Au)||Pediatric (6 mm)||1.5 m (60")||12 Pieces|
|TE/C34-834||Gold plated Silver (Au)||Pediatric (6 mm)||2.0 m (80")||12 Pieces|
Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode Literature:
Technomed Product Catalog
Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode Datasheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.