Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Rhythmlink Disposable Webbed EEG Electrode (10 per Package) is designed to increase patient comfort while providing quality recordings that can last through both night and day studies and for multiple days. As a disposable electrode, remove the risk of cross contamination by using it once and throw it away.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Obtain reliable recordings by maximizing surface area, and be safe and economical using Rhythmlink's webbed electrodes.
Rhythmlink Disposable Webbed EEG Electrode Features
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Pre-attached leadwire.
- Can be used with any gel, paste, collodion, or other similar adhesive.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Gray, Brown, and Pink.
Rhythmlink Disposable Webbed EEG Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Size: 10 mm.
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 120 mm x 182 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable Webbed EEG Electrode Configurations
|Part Number||Lead Length
Rhythmlink Disposable Webbed EEG Electrode Literature
These electrodes are made from high quality material. I've never had an issue with them not working. Would highly recommend.