Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Natus Photic Stimulator includes photic light on arm and power supply.
Note: Cart sold separate. Compatible with the Cadwell Instrument Cart (#MFI-CDW-197224-200).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Natus Photic Stimulator is compatible with Xltek Trex, Trex HD, Connex, EMU40, EMU40EX, U32, Brain Monitor, and EMU128.
Natus Photic Stimulator Specifications
- Support Arm: 52" (1320.8 mm) total.
- Frequency of Flash: Maximum of 60 Hz.
- Duration of Flash: 1 ms.
- Adjustable via intensity control (12-position control: 11 settings; 1 Off).
- Intensity measured at 30 cm distance, position 12:
- Minimum: 22,000 lux.
- Maximum: 75,000 lux.
- Typically, an intensity of 39,000 lix is observed in measurements on Natus Photic Stimulator.
- Input Requirements: TTL Positive Pulse; 100 µs at 1 mA.
- Mains Input: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1 A (1A - 0.5A).
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class 1.
- Flammability: UL 94V-0.
- Operating Temperature Range: 10 degrees C to 40 degrees C.
- Transport and Storage Temperature Range: -25 degrees C to 60 degrees C.
- Operating Humidity Range: 30 to 75% RH.
- Transport and Storage Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
- Recovery Time After Condensation to Operations Specifications: 24 Hours.