- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Provide routine PSGs efficiently
- Provides your busy lab with the base set of channels needed to meet AASM standards
- The headbox perfectly balances a compact form factor and easy-to-identify inputs with single port connection
- Integrated zRIP Driver: Allows you to setup the patient faster and easier by reducing the number of connections during hook-up
- MFR: Philips | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: Does not apply
- Phone: (800) 722-9377
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics Alice 6 LDe Diagnostic Sleep System includes amplifier/base station, head box/input box, head box communication cable, and base station power supply.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: This System is compatible with the Respironics Alice Computer. Compatible computers (#MFI-PHL-ALICE6-LPTP and #MFI-PHL-ALICE6-DESK) are sold separate.
The Alice 6 LDe system provides your busy lab with the base set of channels needed to meet AASM standards, while allowing staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. Use the Alice 6 LDe system to provide routine PSGs efficiently.
Respironics Alice 6 LDe Diagnostic Sleep System Features
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Headbox: The headbox perfectly balances a compact form factor and easy-to-identify inputs with single port connection.
- Integrated zRIP Driver: Allows you to setup the patient faster and easier by reducing the number of connections during hook-up. There is one keyhole input that allows for quick-connect to the headbox with just one wire and no external wiresets.
- Omnilab Advanced +, Digital Integration: The direct connection of the Omnilab Advanced + allows for digital integration with Alice 6, eliminating the need for channel calibrations and multiple cable connections. Omnilab Advanced +, when used with Alice 6, offers an exclusive therapy composite channel that is helpful for complex titrations. This channel automatically captures all relevant features pertaining to the settings you need to see.
- Continuous Impedance Check: Electrode impedance is continuously monitored and displayed for EEG, EMG, and ECG during the sleep study to give the clinician real-time feedback on the quality of electrode-skin contact. The impedance values are viewable during and post-acquisition.
- Powered by Sleepware G3 with Somnolyzer: Sleepware G3 is a robust platform with enhanced functionality to help busy sleep labs better meet their business and workflow needs, regardless of their lab size.
- Patent-Pending Chin EMG Technology for Advanced Monitoring: Monitor all three chin EMG inputs and select the best pair in real-time.
Respironics Alice 6 LDe Diagnostic Sleep System Specifications
- Total Channels: 31.
- Dedicated EMG: 3 channels.
- ECG: 1.
- EXG Channels: 5 EMG, 6 EEG, 2 EOG.
- Referential: 6 EEG, 2 EOG.
- Flow: Dedicated differential pressure transducer, snore from cannula.
- Signal Resolution: 16 bit.
- Actimeter Inputs: 2.
- Effort (Chest/Abdominal): zRIP Inductance Integrated RIP Driver.
- Battery: No.
- Max Storage Rate: 500 Hz.
- Electrode Interface: Intuitive Image.
- Pulse Oximetry: Masimo.
- Automatic Chin Referencing: Yes.
- Snore: Yes.
- Body Position: 1.
- Aux Inputs/DC Inputs: 8.
- Max Sampling Rate: 2000 Hz.
- Digital Philips Respironics Therapy Device Interface: Yes.
- Connectivity: Capable (wired Ethernet).
- Light Sensor: Optional accessory.
- Battery: No.
- Bedside Display: No.
- Pulse Transit Time: No.
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg).
- Size: 14" (L) x 5" (W) x 12.5" (H) (35.6 cm x 12.7 cm x 31.7 cm).
- Weight: 1.06 lb (481.9 kg).
- Size: 8" (L) x 4" (W) x 1.25" (H) x (20.3 cm x 10.2 cm x 3.2 cm).
System Power Requirements:
- Power to Base Station: 6.25 VDC, 3 to 6 amps.
- Power Supply: MW116 power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5 - 1.5 A.
- Base Station:
Alice 6 LDxS Headbox:
- Internal Memory/Data Storage: 60 GB Hard Drive.
- Audio: Integrated with video.
- Video: Networked.