Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
A Revolution in Patient Care:
Xltek's breakthrough EMU40EX amplifier - featuring Bluetooth wireless technology - offers both continuous patient monitoring and data security. Patient surveillance is of prime importance in epilepsy monitoring.
With the EMU40EX's innovative extended-range Bluetooth wireless technology, patients can move freely about the clinical area while still being monitored. EEG data is recorded on flash memory in the wearable unit and uploaded when the patient plugs back in, guaranteeing no data is lost or compromised.
The Bluetooth connection from the patient's breakout box to the EMU40EX base unit is strictly point-to-point. Data cannot be intercepted or received by any other Bluetooth-enabled device in the area.
Setting the Industry Standard:
Designed specially for EMU facilities, the EMU40EX can also be used for clinical EEG and some in-lab sleep studies. It offers 40 clearly marked AC channels that allow for full 10 - 20 electrode placement. In addition, oxygen saturation and pulse rate channels are available from the integrated oximeter. Plus, there are 4 extra DC channels available on the base unit. Lastly, a photic-stimulator interface and a patient-event-switch interface complete the EEG functionality.
The EMU40EX is suitable for a variety of fixed and portable applications. It can be fixed to a wall or mounted on a variety of carts, with unique quick-disconnect options allowing to move the unit easily and safely where you need it.
From a range of channel inputs to extended-range wireless monitoring, this innovative amplifier has all the features needed for brain monitoring in an EMU.
Masimo SET Makes a Difference:
Pulse oximetry was developed to monitor patients at risk of heart/lung failure, but Conventional Pulse Oximetry (CPO) often fails on the very sick patients because they have poor perfusion and/or are experiencing motion. That's why the EMU40EX includes Masimo SET pulse oximetry. Masimo SET pulse oximetry improves care and may reduce medical errors by accurately tracking the patient's physiology when it's needed most - during motion and low perfusion. The Xltek EMU40EX with Masimo SET pulse oximetry provides accurate measurements.
Sturdy and Reliable:
Featuring reinforced solid-state electronics, the EMU40EX was designed to withstand the inevitable day-to-day wear an EEG amplifier is subjected to. The lightweight (0.6 lb) and palm-sized EMU40EX breakout box records directly to a central server, the hard drive of a local station, or its own internal flash memory.
With an Xltek EMU40EX, you can be confident your recorded data will enable accurate interpretation. Enhanced sampling rates (either 256, 512, or 1024 Hz) ensure that EMU40EX consistently provides state-of-the-art diagnostic EEG. The EMU40EX is capable of either USB or TCP/IP connections, and can work seamlessly in any network architecture with both fixed and DHCP addressing. The EMU40EX unites premium quality with flexibility and reliability.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.