Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics Alice 6 LDx Diagnostic Sleep System includes amplifier/base station, head box/input box, head box communication cable, and base station power supply.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: This System is compatible with the Respironics Alice Computer. Compatible computers (#MFI-PHL-ALICE6-LPTP and #MFI-PHL-ALICE6-DESK) are sold separate.
Pair the Alice 6 LDx base station with the LDxS headbox to have a full-featured, easy-to-understand system that allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. The LDxS is the perfect front-line headbox for most sleep center needs.
Respironics Alice 6 LDx Diagnostic Sleep System Features
- Integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and "keyhole" inputs (reduces the number of connections during hook up).
- Chin EMG technology that monitors all three chin EMG inputs and selects the best pair in real-time.
- Continuous impedance recording for quality control.
- Meets or exceeds AASM standards.
- Recording up to 500 Hz.
Respironics Alice 6 LDx Diagnostic Sleep System Specifications
- Total Channels: 55.
- EEG Inputs: 19.
- Dedicated EMG Channels: 5.
- Chin EMG Inputs: 3.
- Automatic Chin EMG Referencing: Yes.
- EOG Channels: 2.
- ECG Channels: 7 (3 physical and 4 derived).
- "V" ECG Input: Yes.
- Pressure Transducer: Dedicated (differential with snore).
- Flow (Thermal): Yes.
- Snore: Yes.
- Body Position: 1.
- Actimeter Inputs: 2.
- Effort (Chest/Abdominal): zRIP DuraBelt Integrated RIP driver.
- Aux Inputs / DC Inputs: 8.
- Signal Resolution / Bit: 16 bit.
- Max Sampling Rate: 2000 Hz.
- Max Storage Rate: 500 Hz.
- Pulse Transit Time: Yes.
- Electrode Interface: Intuitive image.
- Digital Philips Respironics Therapy Device Interface: Yes.
- Connectivity: Capable (wired Ethernet).
- Pulse Oximetry: Masimo.
- Internal Memory / Data Storage: 60 GB hard drive.
- Video: Networked.
- Audio: Integrated with video +VOIP intercom.
System Physical Characteristics:
- Size: 14" (L) x 5" (W) x 12.5" (H) (35.6 cm x 12.7 cm x 31.7 cm).
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg).
- Size: 8" (L) x 4" (W) x 1.25" (H) (20.3 cm x 10.2 cm x 3.2 cm).
- Weight: 17 oz (481.9 g).
System Power Requirements:
- Power to Main Unit: 6.25 VDC, 3 - 6 amps.
- Power Supply: MW116 power supply (100 - 240 VAC), 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5 - 1.5 A.
- Main Unit: