The Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer with straight hand grips and foot rests is a digital active trainer that allows the clinician to completely control speed, resistance, number of rotations and load levels. The APT Plus combines both passive and active training by using physical effort in conjunction with electrical operation of the motor. Offering a wide range of advanced features for both active and passive users, the fully digital, electric powered trainer is designed mainly for users with limited or no muscular strength. Whether disabled by injury, suffering from muscle atrophy, or confined to a wheelchair, the APT Plus caters to the different degrees of muscle incapability. A remote control facilitates operation for users with limited mobility. The Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer is lightweight and can be easily moved in order to be used on the floor or on a table top. In the clinic, the APT Plus can be used on the Hi-Lo stand for comfortable, complete and total workouts. Option available to get the Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer or the Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer with Hi-Lo Stand. Both options comes with a set of straight hand grips and a set of foot rests.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Features:
- 5 levels of resistance for Active exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Active and passive training for upper and lower extremities.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
- Improve blood circulation, strength, endurance and muscle-tone.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns in patients with limited mobility.
- Varying speeds and load levels for passive exercising.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Allows application of physical force in passive training mode.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone and range of motion, decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Normalize lower extremities muscle tone.
- Motoric learning.
- Includes a set of straight hand grips and foot rests.
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Stand:
- ME 8200: Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer with straight hand grips and foot rests- without Stand.
- ME 8400: Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer with straight hand grips and foot rests- with Hi-Lo Stand.
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Specifications:
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Specifications:
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Height: 5.9 in.
- Width: 18.1 in.
- Length: 28.3 in.
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer with Hi-Lo Stand Specifications:
- Weight: 86 lb.
- Height: 40 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Length: 40 in.
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Literature:
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Specifications Guide
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer User Manual
Mettler APT Plus Active Passive Trainer Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.