Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Korebalance Kompact System (#KB-Kompact / KB05) comes with a platform with a non-slip neoprene pad, variable air pressure bladder system, analog pressure gauge, hand pump and tilt sensor, a 19" touchscreen computer pre-installed with Windows software with static & dynamic balance assessment and five different training mazes, an adjustable computer stand, and a color printer.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Korebalance system exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture.
Korebalance Kompact System Features
- Touchscreen computer/monitor combo.
- Adjustable height computer stand.
- Realtime visual biofeedback.
- Variable air pressure bladder.
- Analog pressure gauge with hand pump.
- Non-slip neoprene pad on platform.
- Static and dynamic balance assessment.
- Five different training mazes.
- Color printer.
- Compact and portable.
- Stores up to 4 GB of test data.
- 360° horizontal and 20° vertical movement tracking.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
Korebalance Kompact System Specifications
- Model Footprint: 23".
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Computer: 31 lbs.
- Platform: 22 lbs.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.