- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Uses the latest in interactive technology, offering innovative high-tech balance assessment and training
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement
- Six exercise band attachment points to enhance training
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount
- MFR: Medical Fitness Solutions Ships from Korebalance
- Phone: (800) 831-7665
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Korebalance Premiere 22 System (#KB01-22) includes the Cognition, Parkinson's, Useful Field of View Suite, and Multiple games package software, training, and certification.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 1 Year (Electronics), 2 Years (22" Medical Grade Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
The Korebalance Premiere 22 is designed for use by medical centers and clinics, medical and PT offices, assisted living facilities, recreation centers, health and fitness clubs, universities, and professional sports teams. It uses the latest in interactive technology, offering innovative high-tech balance assessment and training. It will provide you and your patient with the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
- The Korebalance software provides clinicians with an accurate and objective way to make balance assessments. All of the Korebalance products feature variable stability technology. Assessments include computerized variations of the standardized tests known as the Romberg, the mCTSIB, and Limits of Stability (LOS) tests.
- Static Test: Requires standing steady and balancing on the platform, keeping the cross-hairs of cursor in the center of the test pattern. The Score indicates the deviation of user's center of gravity from the center of the pattern.
- Dynamic Test: Offers a moving cursor that the user "follows." Four patterns are offered: Circle, Square, Infinity, and Random. Each pattern is available in three dimensions: Small, Medium, and Large. Five speeds: Clockwise and Counter-clockwise directions.
- Detailed Results Screen: Touch the result that the user would like - see the detailed information and graphic display. It can be easily navigated and printed in color.
Training: Training programs have been developed and incorporated into the software to help improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games further enhance the ability to customize treatment plans and provide training for individuals with all levels of ability. The games help to keep patients engaged and help improve their assessment outcomes.
Cognitive: The Korebalance Premier features optional cognition baseline and training module software. The testing and training session can include both balance and cognition, cognition only, or balance only. Test results can be stored and compared to assess mental decline and mTBI improvement and regression. Applications include fall reduction screening and rehabilitation, orthopedic rehabilitation, treating of peripheral neuropathies, treatment and assessment of mTBI and cognition, and identification of symptom magnification.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Features
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Individually adjustable, 2" hardened steel safety handrails, catering to the user's physical ability and height.
- Six exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner.
- Front bezel is completely sealed with a rating of IP65 and IPX1. Safe to disinfect by spraying directly on the screen.
- Screen antimicrobially treated.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
- Frame Color: White.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Specifications
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Handrails: 2".
- Steel Base: 3/4".
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Weight: 315 lb (143 kg).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- 22" Medical Grade.
- 16:9 aspect ratio (wide screen).
- Windows 10 OS.
- 5 wire resistive touch, PCAP multi touch display.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1028.
- Processor: Intel B840 1.9 GHz i5 CPU.
- Memory: 8 GB.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Hard Drive: 128 GB Solid State Drive - Improved load times and durability.
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 520 Media Accelerator 3000HD includes built-in support for full 1080p HD video playback.
- Realtek High Definition Audio supports premium Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- 2 built-in 3.0 watt stereo speakers.
- 2 audio jacks for microphone-in and audio-out.
- 1 x RS-232 serial port.
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports.
- HDMI - In.
- HDMI - Out.
- 4 Pin DIN power Jack.
- Safety and Certifications: EN60601-1 & UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Certification, FCC Class B, CE, RoHs-WEEE, Energy Star 5.0.
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 63" x 45".
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Literature
Korebalance/Korebalance Premiere Installation Instructions
We visited a Health Fair in FL. A therapist (Michael with a PhD in PT) guided us with this device. He was very helpful and all those folks who tried their best to do the balance tests - were challenged. From over 500 guests - one had to exceed the number 40. (I was able to achieve 73 - and took the prize!) Amazing device!
Korebalance Premiere 22 System