The Korebalance Premiere 22 System (#KB01-22) includes a cushioned patient safety belt.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 2 Years (Electronics), 2 Years (Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
- White/Silver Frame: Usually Ships in 2 - 3 Weeks.
- Black/Grey Frame: Usually Ships in 8 - 9 Weeks.
The Korebalance Premiere-22 incorporates VSR training together with cognitive interaction. It exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. The System's program allows the user to customize and adjust difficulty levels and tasks over time. The Korebalance Premiere 22 System provides the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
The software for the Korebalance Premiere 22 System provides balance and vestibular assessment. The unit features patent pending variable stability technology. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games make training programs fun and captivating, increasing positive feedback and compliance.
The Korebalance Premiere 22 System allows clinicians to evaluate the balance and stability of patients using objective neuro-sensory balance assessment in addition to neuro-cognitive testing tools. The patient's balance assessment and training progress are well documented and can be printed for review. The system provides accurate quantitative balance assessment for the patients receiving neuro-sensory rehabilitation. Clinicians may personalize rehabilitation protocols according to the patient's needs. Data storage maintains records to track progress and issue up to 1 million reports.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Features:
- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner.
- Medical-grade touchscreen display.
- Sealed front bezel is safe to disinfect with spray (Rating: IP65 and IPX1).
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for upgrading and servicing.
- Reinforced hardened steel base with I/O board and adjustable stability.
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- Individually adjustable, hardened steel safety handrails, catering to the user's physical ability and height.
- Multiple exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Specifications:
- 16:9 aspect ratio (wide screen).
- 5 wire resistive touch display.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1028.
- Processor: Intel B840 1.9 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Hard Drive: 250 GB.
- Video: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000HD supports full 1080p HD video playback.
- Realtek High Definition Audio supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- 2 built-in 3.0 watt stereo speakers.
- 2 audio jacks for microphone-in and audio-out.
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 1 x RS-232 serial port.
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 DVI-I monitor out port.
- Safety and Certifications: EN60601-1 & UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Certification, FCC Class B, CE, RoHs-WEEE, Energy Star 5.0.
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Handrails: 2".
- Steel Base: 3/4".
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Weight: 315 lbs (143 kg).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 63" x 45".
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.