- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner
- Medical-grade touchscreen display
- Sealed front bezel is safe to disinfect with spray (Rating: IP65 and IPX1)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for upgrading and servicing
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Korebalance Premiere 22 System (#KB01-22) includes a cushioned patient safety belt.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 2 Years (Electronics), 2 Years (Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
The Korebalance Premiere-22 incorporates VSR training together with cognitive interaction. It exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. The System's program allows the user to customize and adjust difficulty levels and tasks over time. The Korebalance Premiere 22 System provides the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
The software for the Korebalance Premiere 22 System provides balance and vestibular assessment. The unit features patent pending variable stability technology. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games make training programs fun and captivating, increasing positive feedback and compliance.
The Korebalance Premiere 22 System allows clinicians to evaluate the balance and stability of patients using objective neuro-sensory balance assessment in addition to neuro-cognitive testing tools. The patient's balance assessment and training progress are well documented and can be printed for review. The system provides accurate quantitative balance assessment for the patients receiving neuro-sensory rehabilitation. Clinicians may personalize rehabilitation protocols according to the patient's needs. Data storage maintains records to track progress and issue up to 1 million reports.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Features
- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner.
- Medical-grade touchscreen display.
- Sealed front bezel is safe to disinfect with spray (Rating: IP65 and IPX1).
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for upgrading and servicing.
- Reinforced hardened steel base with I/O board and adjustable stability.
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- Individually adjustable, hardened steel safety handrails, catering to the user's physical ability and height.
- Multiple exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Specifications
- 16:9 aspect ratio (wide screen).
- 5 wire resistive touch display.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1028.
- Processor: Intel B840 1.9 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Hard Drive: 250 GB.
- Video: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000HD supports full 1080p HD video playback.
- Realtek High Definition Audio supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- 2 built-in 3.0 watt stereo speakers.
- 2 audio jacks for microphone-in and audio-out.
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 1 x RS-232 serial port.
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 DVI-I monitor out port.
- Safety and Certifications: EN60601-1 & UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Certification, FCC Class B, CE, RoHs-WEEE, Energy Star 5.0.
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Handrails: 2".
- Steel Base: 3/4".
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Weight: 315 lbs (143 kg).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 63" x 45".
Korebalance Premiere 22 System Literature
We visited a Health Fair in FL. A therapist (Michael with a PhD in PT) guided us with this device. He was very helpful and all those folks who tried their best to do the balance tests - were challenged. From over 500 guests - one had to exceed the number 40. (I was able to achieve 73 - and took the prize!) Amazing device!