- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Uses the latest in interactive technology, offering innovative high-tech balance assessment and training
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement
- Six exercise band attachment points to enhance training
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount
- MFR: Medical Fitness Solutions | Ships from Korebalance
- Phone: (800) 831-7665
The Korebalance Premiere 19 System includes Balance Testing and training Software (Neverball and Neverputt), training, and certification.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 1 Year (Electronics), 1 Year (19" Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
The Korebalance is designed for use by medical centers and clinics, medical and PT offices, assisted living facilities, recreation centers, health and fitness clubs, universities, and professional sports teams. It uses the latest in interactive technology, offering innovative high-tech balance assessment and training. It will provide you and your patient with the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
- The Korebalance software provides clinicians with an accurate and objective way to make balance assessments. All of the Korebalance products feature variable stability technology. Assessments include computerized variations of the standardized tests known as the Romberg, the mCTSIB, and Limits of Stability (LOS) tests.
- Static Test: Requires standing steady and balancing on the platform, keeping the cross-hairs of cursor in the center of the test pattern. The Score indicates the deviation of user's center of gravity from the center of the pattern.
- Dynamic Test: Offers a moving cursor that the user "follows." Four patterns are offered: Circle, Square, Infinity, and Random. Each pattern is available in three dimensions: Small, Medium, and Large. Five speeds: Clockwise and Counter-clockwise directions.
- Detailed Results Screen: Touch the result that the user would like - see the detailed information and graphic display. It can be easily navigated and printed in color.
Training: Training programs have been developed and incorporated into the software to help improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games further enhance the ability to customize treatment plans and provide training for individuals with all levels of ability. The games help to keep patients engaged and help improve their assessment outcomes.
Cognitive: The Korebalance Premier features optional cognition baseline and training module software. The testing and training session can include both balance and cognition, cognition only, or balance only. Test results can be stored and compared to assess mental decline and mTBI improvement and regression. Applications include fall reduction screening and rehabilitation, orthopedic rehabilitation, treating of peripheral neuropathies, treatment and assessment of mTBI and cognition, and identification of symptom magnification.
An optional Cognition, Parkinson's Suite, Useful Field of View, and multiple game package Software (#KB-Software) is sold separate.
Korebalance Premiere 19 System Features
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Six exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
- Frame: White.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance Premiere 19 System Specifications
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt - includes surge protector in frame.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Weight: 315 lb (143 kg).
- 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 5 wire resistive touch display.
- IP65 sealed front bezel.
- Windows 10 OS.
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200.
- Processor: Intel E5500 2.8 GHz Processor.
- Memory: 2 GB.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Hard Drive: 500 GB.
- Video: Intel H61 Chipset (integrated) with Intel HD Graphics 520 (max display resolution of 2560 x 1600).
- Realtek High Definition Audio.
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Speakers: 2 built-in 2.5 watt stereo speakers.
- 3 Audio Jacks: Audio out, line-in, and microphone video cards or decoders.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
- RS-232 serial port.
- DVI-I port.
- Safety and Certifications: UL60950, FCC Class B, CE, RoHS, WEEE, Energy Star 5.0.
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 63" x 45".
Korebalance Premiere 19 System Configurations
- #KB-19-Standard: Standard - Fixed Support Rails.
- #KB-19-Professional: Professional - Adjustable Arms (catering to user's physical ability and height).