- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner
- Individually adjustable hardened steel safety handrails, catering to the user's physical ability and height
- Multiple exercise band attachment points to enhance training
- Reinforced hardened steel base with I/O board and adjustable stability
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 YearsWarranty: 15 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Korebalance Premiere 19 System (#KB01-19) includes a cushioned patient safety belt.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 2 Years (Electronics), 1 Year (Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
The Korebalance Premiere-19 incorporates VSR training together with cognitive interaction. It exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. It delivers a higher quality of therapy by allowing healthcare professionals to customize the program and adjust difficulty levels and tasks over time. Backed by over 2 decades of medical experience, the Korebalance Premiere 19 system will provide you and your patients with the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
The software for the Korebalance Premiere 19 System provides balance and vestibular assessment. The unit features patent pending variable stability technology. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games make training programs fun and captivating, increasing positive feedback and compliance.
The Korebalance Premiere 19 System allows clinicians to evaluate the balance and stability of patients using objective neuro-sensory balance assessment in addition to neuro-cognitive testing tools. The patient's balance assessment and training progress are well documented and can be printed for review. The system provides accurate quantitative balance assessment for the patients receiving neuro-sensory rehabilitation. Clinicians may personalize rehabilitation protocols according to the patient's needs. Data storage maintains records to track progress and issue up to 1 million reports.
Korebalance Premiere 19 System Features
- Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or scanner.
- Individually adjustable hardened steel safety handrails, catering to the user's physical ability and height.
- Multiple exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- Reinforced hardened steel base with I/O board and adjustable stability.
- Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance Premiere 19 System Specifications
- 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 5 wire resistive touch display.
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200.
- Processor: Intel E5500 2.8 GHz Processor.
- Memory: 2 GB.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Hard Drive: 500 GB.
- Video: Intel H61 Chipset (integrated) with Intel HD Graphics (max display resolution of 2560 x 1600).
- Realtek High Definition Audio.
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Speakers: 2 built-in 2.5 watt stereo speakers.
- 3 Audio Jacks: Audio out, line-in, and microphone video cards or decoders.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 1 x RS-232 serial port.
- 1 x DVI-I port.
- Safety and Certifications: UL60950, FCC Class B, CE, RoHS, WEEE, Energy Star 5.0.
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Weight: 315 lbs (143 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 63" x 45".