The Xltek Protektor 16 Channel IOM System includes a complete 16 Channel Xltek Protektor Laptop System (TcMEP, SSEP, BAER, VEP, EEG, EMG (Triggered and Free Run) Pedicle Screw Stimulation), Stimulation Box 1 (Auditory, Visual, and Stim Probe Stims included), Head Box with four Acquisition Pods, Stimulation Box 2, Digital Box, Laptop with Windows XP, Acquisition Cable, Stimulation Cable, Connection Stimulation Cable from Stim Box 1 to Stim Box 2, Carrying Case, USB 2.0 Connection Cable, Hospital grade power cord, and Cautery Detect. It is certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
With a choice of either cart-based or laptop portable systems, the XLTEK Protektor System is designed to provide extremely high quality data under the harshest conditions. It can perform intraoperative monitoring for patients undergoing spinal surgery or neurosurgery.
Multi-tasking monitoring ensures uninterrupted monitoring throughout the entire surgery. Changes in system settings, data views, measurements, and calculations will not interfere with vital data acquisition.
Intuitive user interface design makes the Protektor easy to use and reduces confusion in stressful situations.
Configurable display options permit on-the-fly designation of baseline waveforms, selection of stacked, super-imposed, and historical presentations. Video from surgical cameras can be viewed in its own resizable window. All measured values are displayed in simple, easy to read tables. Data trending for EP and EEG permits rapid assessment of changes. Trend data may be displayed in graphical and numeric formats.
CSA, DSA, QDSA, and Spectral Edge presentations of EEG provide powerful views of cerebral function.
Configurable stimulus interleaving for multiple stimulators with repetitive, single, and train modes.
Annotation tools permit comprehensive case documentation. Easily note surgical stages, important events, communications with the surgical team, etc.
Remote monitoring of multiple surgical cases from a single PC on any network or internet connected location. Fully featured chat function allows rapid communication between recording and remote monitoring stations.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.