- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Capable of performing EP (including SEP, TceMP, BAEP, VEP), free-run EMG, stimulated EMG, EEG, and train of four tests simultaneously
- Can be used clinically for multi-channel evoked potential testing and other applications
- Crosspoint technology provides the flexibility of a referential amplifier with the super quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier
- Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization
- MFR: Cadwell | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: MFI-CDW-CASCADE-IONM
- Phone: (800) 245-3001
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Cadwell Cascade IONM System includes a Dell E5540 laptop (Intel i5 Processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 8 GB RAM) loaded with Windows 7 and the latest version Cadwell IOM software (2.5.395), 16 channel amplifier, ES-5 5 channel stimulator, base unit, four input pods, and interconnecting cables.
Note: Transcranial Stimulator (TCS-1) pictured above is not included.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Cadwell Cascade is a powerful, multi-modality system capable of performing EP (including SEP, TceMP, BAEP, VEP), free-run EMG, stimulated EMG, EEG, and train of four tests simultaneously. The Cascade can also be used clinically for multi-channel evoked potential testing and other applications. The Cascade was designed with portability as a priority. The base unit weighs only 4.25 lb. The Cascade can be configured with a laptop computer for portability or as a desktop PC-based system.
The Cascade amplifier utilizes crosspoint technology. This unique technology provides the flexibility of a referential amplifier with the super quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier. It is set as a 16 channel / 32 input configuration. Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization. Each channel has independent gain, hi-cut, and lo-cut filter controls. Extensive shielding minimizes interference associated with long electrode cables.
Input extenders effectively place the amplifier inputs closer to the electrode site. The patented shielding in our cable significantly reduces noise and allows the use of shorter electrode cable lengths. The main amplifier may be placed away from the operating table without any loss of signal fidelity or increase in interference. Each patented extender has eight inputs plus one ground with a molded shielded cable.
The Cascade has a variety of electrical stimulator options to suit a wide range of needs. Cascade stimulators display actual current delivered so you always know how much current is being delivered to the patient.
Cadwell Cascade IONM System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Cadwell Cascade IONM System:
- Cadwell LED VEP Goggles (#MFI-CDW-199246-200).
- Cadwell Headphones (#MFI-CDW-199219-200).
- Cadwell Insert Earphone Kit (#MFI-CDW-355323-200).
- VEP LED Monitor (#MFI-VEP-LED-M).