Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The Cadwell Cascade is a powerful, multi-modality system capable of performing EP (including SEP, TceMP, BAEP, VEP), free-run EMG, stimulated EMG, EEG, and train of 4 tests simultaneously. The Cascade can also be used clinically for multi-channel evoked potential testing and other applications. The Cascade was designed with portability as a priority. The base unit weighs only 4.25 lbs. The Cascade can be configured with a laptop computer for portability or as a desktop PC-based system.
The Cascade amplifier utilizes crosspoint technology. This unique technology provides the flexibility of a referential amplifier with the super quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier. It is set as a 16 channel / 32 input configuration. Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization. Each channel has independent gain, hi-cut, and lo-cut filter controls. Extensive shielding minimizes interference associated with long electrode cables.
Input extenders effectively place the amplifier inputs closer to the electrode site. The patented shielding in our cable significantly reduces noise and allows the use of shorter electrode cable lengths. The main amplifier may be placed away from the operating table without any loss of signal fidelity or increase in interference. Each patented extender has 8 inputs plus 1 ground with a molded shielded cable.
The Cascade has a variety of electrical stimulator options to suit a wide range of needs. Cascade stimulators display actual current delivered so you always know how much current is being delivered to the patient.
Cadwell Cascade IONM System Literature:
Cadwell Cascade Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.