- Can provide measurements of the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, as well as nitrous oxide (N2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Fast oxygen measurement based on advanced paramagnetic technology
- Identifies agents automatically and features mixed-agent measurement capability
- Compatible with the Philips Intellivue MP20/30/40/50 patient monitors (in the U.S. and Canada)
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Philips M1019A IntelliVue G5 Gas Module can provide measurements of the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, as well as nitrous oxide (N2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2). Fast oxygen measurement based on advanced paramagnetic technology is included standard.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The InteliVue G5 Gas Module identifies agents automatically and features mixed-agent measurement capability. IntelliVue Gas Modules work in conjunction with Phillips IntelliVue patient monitors to display waveforms for all gasses along with inspiratory and end-tidal numerical values. In addition, the minimal alveolar concentration (MAC) is calculated from the anesthetic agents measured, including N2O.
The IntelliVue gas modules provide real-time clinically solid measurements of:
- Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane, Desflurane, and Enflurane.
- Nitrous oxide (N2O), Carbon dioxide (CO2) and Oxygen (O2).
Philips M1019A IntelliVue G5 Gas Module Features
- Automatic agent identification.
- Mixed-agent measurement.
- Quick warm-up time.
- Rapid response time.
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter.
- Automatic zero calibration.
- Lifetime calibration for easier maintenance.
- Highly durable solid-state sensor design.
- Airway respiration rate.
- Minimal Alveolar Concentration (MAC) values.
Philips M1019A IntelliVue G5 Gas Module Specifications
- Compatibility: Philips Intellivue MP20/30/40/50 Patient Monitors (in the U.S. and Canada).
- Physical Size: 232 mm (D) x 300 mm (W) x 85 mm (H) (9.13" x 11.81" x 3.35").
- Weight: < 4 kg (8.8 lb) net.
- Units: mmHg, kPa, vol% for all gases (except for CO2, no vol%).
- Power Requirements:
- Input: 100 to 240 V ± 10 % ac.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 45 VA max.