Shop with confidence at MFI
The Nicolet Ambulatory EEG Monitor includes recorder, input box, patient carry bag, patient event button, communication cable, Dell laptop loaded with Windows 7 operating system and Version 5.93 EEG software (Windows 10 available upon request). It is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Ideal for patients of all ages, the Nicolet Ambulatory EEG and sleep system combines a flexible, high quality diagnostic unit with built-in sleep features that meet the AASM recommended guidelines. The system provides great design, mobility, and digital processing, along with excellent signal quality for a wide range of recording options.
Nicolet Ambulatory EEG Monitor Features
- 34 active electrode inputs (32 can be configured for referential recording, 16 can be configured for true bi-polar recording).
- Easy-to-use software applications for spike and seizure, burst suppression, sleep, mapping, remote monitoring, remote control, central monitor, and trends.
- Impedance checking capabilities.
- Glow-in-the-dark overlays.
- Nine auxiliary pairs (AC or DC).
- Integrated SpO2.
- High quality data.
- Rugged headbox design with quick disconnect.
- VLink/HL7 compatible.
- Support Connect compatible.
- Sleep auxiliary input box.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.