Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The Hausted Pediatric Transport Stretcher Series is intended for transport, examination, and care of pediatric-age patients in healthcare facilities. The Pediatric Care Stretcher provides the safety and security of 360° patient protection, as well as 360° patient access when needed. The 3 position vertical side rails are easy to use, and provide maximum patient security.
The dual pedestal design provides maximum stability for patient transport, treatment, and recovery. To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment, and manual backrest adjustment. Additionally, the stretcher is provided with extra high side and end rails for the enhanced safety of pediatric patients.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Features:
- Ideal for patients from infant to 6 years old.
- Height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (pedals on both sides of the base).
- Premium casters provide superior mobility and maneuverability.
- The central brake and steering system includes levers conveniently located at all 4 corners.
- Dual-purpose accessory wells at all 4 corners allow the attachment of IV poles and other accessories.
- A heavy-duty, non-marking corner bumper system protects the stretcher and facility walls.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits:
- The backrest adjust with 1 hand from 0 to 50° for patient comfort.
- Extra high side rails provide 3 positions for safety and transfer.
- Extra high end rails are removable for patient access.
- Powder coated steel patient surface.
- Seamless Thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Specifications:
- Low: 32.25" (82 cm).
- High: 39.0" (99 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Overall Length: 59.25" (151.0 cm).
- Patient Surface: 25.25" x 56.0" (64 cm x 142 cm).
- Minimum: 3.0" (7.6 cm).
- Maximum: 3.37" (8.6 cm).
- Fowler: Manual, 0 - 45°.
- Hydraulic Controls: Dual Side Foot Pedals.
- Trendelenburg: 10°.
- Side Rails: 17.75" x 56" (45 cm x 142 cm).
- End Rails: 17.75" x 23" (45 cm x 58 cm).
- Casters: 8" Tente.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg).
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Literature:
Hausted Pediatric Care Stretcher Operating Manual
Hausted Pediatric/Youth Stretcher Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.