The Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Crib (#4160D0ST) includes a new pad in your choice of color. It is refurbished to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Choice of color can be entered in the comments at checkout. Railing pads and IV pole pictured are sold separately. If you would like to add these to your stretcher please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
The Pediatric Transport Stretcher Series is intended for transport, examination, and care of pediatric-age patients in healthcare facilities. The Pediatric Care Stretcher provides the safety and security of 360° patient protection, as well as 360° patient access when needed. The three-position vertical side rails are easy to use and provide maximum patient security.
The dual pedestal design provides maximum stability for patient transport, treatment, and recovery. To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment, and manual backrest adjustment. Additionally, the stretcher is provided with extra high side and end rails for the enhanced safety of pediatric patients.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Crib Features
- Ideal for patients from infant to six years old.
- Height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (pedals on both sides of the base).
- Premium casters provide superior mobility and maneuverability.
- The central brake and steering system includes levers conveniently located at all four corners.
- Dual-purpose accessory wells at all four corners allow the attachment of IV poles and other accessories.
- Economic Benefits: A heavy-duty, non-marking corner bumper system protects the stretcher and facility walls.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits:
- The backrest adjust with one hand from 0 to 50° for patient comfort.
- Extra high side rails provide three positions for safety and transfer.
- Extra high end rails are removable for patient access.
- Powder coated steel patient surface.
- Seamless Thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Crib Specifications
- High: 39" (99 cm).
- Low: 32.25" (82 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Overall Length: 59.25" (151 cm).
- Patient Surface: 25.25" x 56" (64 cm x 142 cm).
- Minimum: 3" (7.6 cm).
- Maximum: 3.37" (8.6 cm).
- Fowler: Manual, 0 - 45°.
- Hydraulic Controls: Dual Side Foot Pedals.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10°.
- Side Rails: 17.75" x 56" (45 cm x 142 cm).
- End Rails: 17.75" x 23" (45 cm x 58 cm).
- Casters: 8" Tente.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg).
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Crib Refurbishing
The Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Crib is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.