The Hausted Pediatric Stretcher (#4160D0ST) includes a new pad. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. *Railing pads and IV pole are sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Pediatric Transport Stretcher Series is intended for transport, examination, and care of pediatric-age patients in healthcare facilities. The Pediatric Care Stretcher provides the safety and security of 360° patient protection, as well as 360° patient access when needed. The three-position vertical side rails are easy to use and provide maximum patient security.
The dual pedestal design provides maximum stability for patient transport, treatment, and recovery. To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment, and manual backrest adjustment. Additionally, the stretcher is provided with extra high side and end rails for the enhanced safety of pediatric patients.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Features
- Ideal for patients from infant to six years old.
- Height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (pedals on both sides of the base).
- Premium casters provide superior mobility and maneuverability.
- The central brake and steering system includes levers conveniently located at all four corners.
- Dual-purpose accessory wells at all four corners allow the attachment of IV poles and other accessories.
- Economic Benefits: A heavy-duty, non-marking corner bumper system protects the stretcher and facility walls.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits:
- The backrest adjust with one hand from 0 to 50° for patient comfort.
- Extra high side rails provide three positions for safety and transfer.
- Extra high end rails are removable for patient access.
- Powder coated steel patient surface.
- Seamless Thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Specifications
- High: 39" (99 cm).
- Low: 32.25" (82 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Overall Length: 59.25" (151 cm).
- Patient Surface: 25.25" x 56" (64 cm x 142 cm).
- Minimum: 3" (7.6 cm).
- Maximum: 3.37" (8.6 cm).
- Fowler: Manual, 0 - 45°.
- Hydraulic Controls: Dual Side Foot Pedals.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10°.
- Side Rails: 17.75" x 56" (45 cm x 142 cm).
- End Rails: 17.75" x 23" (45 cm x 58 cm).
- Casters: 8" Tente.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg).
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.