Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher includes a mattress pad. It is refurbished to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Responsible pediatric care demands a crib specifically designed around safety, access, and ease-of-use. The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib supports safe and efficient care practices while the warm, friendly appearance cultivates a healing environment for small children and their families. The Cub's four independent, low impact siderails incorporate a slatted design, and offer 360° of unobstructed access for the caregivers.
Options with hydraulic base include dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal. Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg also included with hydraulic configurations.
Fixed height models feature four locking casters. Hydraulic models have a four-wheel ring brake system. Integrated scale (option) has a patient weight capacity of 4 lb. (1.8 kg) to 100 lb (54.4 kg).
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Features
- Manually-operated pneumatic-assist backrest.
- Manual foot prop.
- Siderail with 9" (23 cm) mandatory stop.
- Counterbalance system on siderail for easy raising and lowering.
- Oxygen bottle holder.
- Access doors at all four corners.
- Retractable fifth wheel steering.
Hydraulic Base Models only:
- 6" (15 cm) Omni Surface casters.
- Central locking brake system.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Specifications
Overall Length and Width:
- No Accessory Supports: 65.5" x 37" (166 cm x 94 cm).
- With Accessory Supports: 72.25" x 37.5" (184 cm x 95 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Safe Working Load: 100 lbs (45 kg).
- Overall Weight (without options):
- Fixed Height Models: 310 lbs.
- Hydraulic Models: 375 lbs.
Height Range (to litter top):
- Fixed Height Models: 33" (84 cm).
- Hydraulic Models: 33" - 40" (84 - 102 cm).
- Manual Activated: 0° / 25° / 40° / 55°.
- Pneumatic Assist: 0 - 50°.
- Foot Section Angle: 0° / 6° / 12°.
- Fixed Height Models: 0° / 6° / 12° with manual foot prop.
- Hydraulic Models: ± 9.5°.
- Patient Surface: 29.5" x 57" (75 cm x 145 cm).
- Fixed Height Models: 5" (13 cm).
- Hydraulic Models: 6" (15 cm).
- Fixed Height Models: Four Locking Casters.
- Hydraulic Models: Four Wheel Ring Brake System.
- Optional Scale:
- Capacity: Patients weighing 4 lbs (1.8 kg) to 100 lbs (54.4 kg).
- Accuracy (perform scale measurement when unit is flat):
- ± 0.5 lb (0.2 kg) at 50 lb (22 kg).
- ± 1 lb (0.4 kg) at ≥ 50 lb (22 kg).
- Power System: Battery operated - 4 x "C" Type, Alkaline, 1.5 VDC.
- Electrical Rating: 6 VDC, 0.15 A.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Configurations
|#FL19F||Fixed Height Base - Standard||Fixed Height||Not Included||Not Included|
|#FL19F-SC||Fixed Height Base with Integrated Scale||Fixed Height||Included||Not Included|
|#FL19F-CP||Fixed Height Base with Protective Retractable Top||Fixed Height||Not Included||Included|
|#FL19F-CP-SC||Fixed Height Base with Protective Retractable Top and Integrated Scale||Fixed Height||Included||Included|
|#FL19H||Hydraulic Base - Standard||Hydraulic||Not Included||Not Included|
|#FL19H-SC||Hydraulic Base with Integrated Scale||Hydraulic||Included||Not Included|
|#FL19H-CP||Hydraulic Base with Protective Retractable Top||Hydraulic||Not Included||Included|
|#FL19H-CP-SC||Hydraulic Base with Protective Retractable Top and Integrated Scale||Hydraulic||Included||Included|
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Refurbishing
The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.