The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher is certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition and includes a new pad.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Responsible pediatric care demands a crib specifically designed around safety, access, and ease-of-use. The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib supports safe and efficient care practices while the warm, friendly appearance cultivates a healing environment for small children and their families. The Cub's four independent, low impact siderails incorporate a slatted design, and offer 360° of unobstructed access for the caregivers.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Features:
- Manually-operated pneumatic-assist backrest.
- Manual foot prop.
- Siderail with 9" (23 cm) mandatory stop.
- Counterbalance system on siderail for easy raising and lowering.
- Oxygen bottle holder.
- Access doors at all four corners.
- Retractable fifth wheel steering.
In addition to the standard features, the hydraulic models also feature:
- 6" (15 cm) Omni Surface casters.
- Central locking brake system.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Specifications:
Overall Length and Width:
- No Accessory Supports: 65.5" x 37" (166 cm x 94 cm).
- With Accessory Supports: 72.25" x 37.5" (184 cm x 95 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Safe Working Load: 100 lbs (45 kg).
- Overall Weight (without options):
- Fixed Height Models: 310 lbs.
- Hydraulic Models: 375 lbs.
Height Range (to litter top):
- Fixed Height Models: 33" (84 cm).
- Hydraulic Modles: 33" - 40" (84 - 102 cm).
- Manual Activated: 0° / 25° / 40° / 55°.
- Pneumatic Assist: 0 - 50°.
- Foot Section Angle: 0° / 6° / 12°.
- Fixed Height Models: 0° / 6° / 12° with manual foot prop.
- Hydraulic Models: ± 9.5°.
- Patient Surface: 29.5" x 57" (75 cm x 145 cm).
- Fixed Height Models: 5" (13 cm).
- Hydraulic Models: 6" (15 cm).
- Fixed Height Models: Four Locking Casters.
- Hydraulic Models: Four Wheel Ring Brake System.
- Optional Scale:
- Capacity: Patients weighing 4 lbs (1.8 kg) to 100 lbs (54.4 kg).
- Accuracy (Perform scale measurement when unit is flat):
- ± 0.5 lb (0.2 kg) at 50 lb (22 kg) or less ± 1.0 lb (0.4 kg) at ≥ 50 lb (22 kg).
- Power System: Battery operated - 4 x “C” Type, Alkaline, 1.5VDC.
- Electrical Rating: 6 VDC, 0.15 A.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Configurations:
- #FL19F: Fixed Height Base with standard features.
- #FL19F-SC: Fixed height base with standard features and integrated scale.
- #FL19F-CP: Fixed height base with standard features and protective retractable canopy.
- #FL19F-CP-SC: Fixed height base with standard features, protective retractable canopy, and integrated scale.
- #FL19H: Hydraulic Base with all features.
- #FL19H-SC: Hydraulic base with all features and integrated scale.
- #FL19H-CP: Hydraulic base with all features and protective retractable canopy.
- #FL19H-CP-SC: Hydraulic base with all features, protective retractable canopy and integrated scale.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.