- Vacuum Pressure: Up to 635 mm Hg
- Flow Rate: Up to 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA
- Explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, a 2800 ml reusable polycarbonate bottle, and a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year.
The Model 3810 generates up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow. This model has an explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used.
Gomco surgical pumps are engineered for control of suction in surgical and delivery-room service. A conveniently located gauge and regulating valve provide simple control. All models include a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug, to facilitate hard wiring.
The stand mounted units feature an easy to clean stainless steel top, large capacity steam sterilizable collection bottles with positive shut-off float assembly, non-oiling maintenance free diaphragm pumps, sound proofing, convenient storage drawer, 3" electrically conductive non-marking casters, and tubing.
Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Pressure: Up to 635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: Up to 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Horsepower: 1/6.
- Dimensions: 15" (D) x 20" (W) x 32" (H).
- Weight: 125 lb.
Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-22-3810: Certified Refurbished - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-22-3810: Factory New - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-23-3810: Factory New - 220 V / 50 Hz.