Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Vacuum Pressure: Up to 635 mm Hg
- Flow Rate: Up to 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA
- Explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, a 2800 ml reusable polycarbonate bottle, and a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year.
The Model 3810 generates up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow. This model has an explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used.
Gomco surgical pumps are engineered for control of suction in surgical and delivery-room service. A conveniently located gauge and regulating valve provide simple control. All models include a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug, to facilitate hard wiring.
The stand mounted units feature an easy to clean stainless steel top, large capacity steam sterilizable collection bottles with positive shut-off float assembly, non-oiling maintenance free diaphragm pumps, sound proofing, convenient storage drawer, 3" electrically conductive non-marking casters, and tubing.
Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Pressure: Up to 635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: Up to 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Horsepower: 1/6.
- Dimensions: 15" (D) x 20" (W) x 32" (H).
- Weight: 125 lb.
Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-22-3810: Certified Refurbished - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-22-3810: Factory New - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-23-3810: Factory New - 220 V / 50 Hz.
Gomco Model 3810 Surgical Aspirator