- Can accommodate up to four Baxter canisters or two Abbott/Sorenson canisters, eliminating time-consuming canister changes
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 - 27 HG at sea level and standard conditions
- Sound Level: Approximately 45 dBA
- Ideal for suction due to higher tort
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The HK Surgical Aspirator Pump offers superior high-speed powered suction performance. It can accommodate up to four Baxter canisters or two Abbott/Sorenson canisters, eliminating time-consuming canister changes. The Aspirator is designed for powerful performance with minimal noise.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: Factory 5 Years.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Features
- AC powered; available in 115 or 230 volts.
- Ideal for suction due to higher tort.
- Maintains higher vacuum.
- Piston/reciprocating pump.
- Portable/compact/proven reliability.
- Minimal control panel.
- Infiltration pump can be placed on top of aspirator.
- Pressure gauge built into pump, therefore it cannot be broken off.
- Very low noise level allowing for sight and sound aspiration management.
- 1/3 HP.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Specifications
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 - 27 HG at sea level and standard conditions. No flow restrictions at intake.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3 cubic feet per minute (CFM) free air at sea level and standard conditions. Approximately 85 LPM. No flow restrictions at intake.
- Sound Level: Approximately 45 dBA.
- Weight: Approximately 50 lb.
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 16".
- Shipping Weight: 69 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 16" x 20".
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Configurations
#MFI-HKS-AP-III: Certified model includes:
- Two foot pedals, two brackets, two Derlin rings, canister bracket spacer, canister rod, user manual, filter, and one piece of aspiration tubing.
#AP-III: Factory New Standard model includes:
- Baxter canister liner, Baxter canister, two foot pedals, two collection canister brackets, two Derlin rings, canister bracket spacer with allen wrench, collection canister rod, user manual, filter, one piece of HK aspiration tubing, and power cord.
#AP-III-Package: The Factory New Basic Liposuction Start-Up Package (silver level) provides an aspiration/infiltration set up allowing you to get up and running quickly. It includes:
- Aspiration Package: Aspirator Pump (#AP-III), (2x) Foot Pedals (#Foot-Pedal-KIP-AP), Aspiration Tubing (#AT6-10), Aspirator Instruction For Use Manual (#IFU-AP), (2x) Baxter Reusable Canisters (#BC-02), Baxter Canister Disposable Liner (#BL-20), Aspiration Filter (#AF-6), (2x) Silicone Tubing 6" Pieces (#AFT), 5 Year Warranty.
- Infiltration Package: Klein Infiltration Pump II (#KIP-II), Foot Bellows Assembly (#Foot-Pedal-KIP-AP), (10x) Single Spike Infiltration Tubing (Klein Infiltration Tubing) (#ITS-10), (6x) Inline Filters (#AF-6), (10x) Aspiration Tubing (#AT6-10), (2x) Baxter Reusable Canisters (#BC-02), (20x) Baxter Canister Disposable Liners (#BL-20), (2x) Klein Aspiration Handles with Hole (#HKHANDH), (2x) Aluminum Infiltration Handles - Large (#IHSL), 1 Year Warranty.
- Infiltration Cannulas: #IC14X23 and #IC12X23.
- Body Aspiration Cannulas: #HK12C15, #HK12C23, #HK14C15, #HK14C23, #HK16C15, #HK16C12, #HK12F15, #HK14F15.
- Facial Aspiration Cannulas: #HK16C8, #HK14F10.
- Fat Injection Cannulas: #HK16FSP9 and #HK18FSP7.