Shop with confidence at MFI
The Datascope Spectrum and Spectrum OR Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, SpO2 sensor and extension, NIBP cuff and hose, printer, two new batteries, roll of paper, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Designed specifically for today's anesthesiologist, the Datascope Spectrum and Spectrum OR comes to you with a long history of reliability and success. Based on the well-known Passport 2 and Spectrum platforms, the Spectrum OR Patient Monitor now offers specific OR parameters including spirometry, BISx level-of-consciousness monitoring, and MAC.
The Datascope Spectrum has the features you demand from a peri-anesthesia monitor - ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, SpO2, and temperature, and incorporates the things that make monitoring easier - optimal display visibility, quick-access menus, one-touch function keys, and multiple trend capabilities.
The Spectrum and Spectrum OR offers a complete anesthesia monitoring package with high acuity options such as cardiac output, hemodynamic calculations, and up to four invasive blood pressures. Truly scalable, the monitor enables you to easily adjust your monitoring capabilities for each case.
Datascope Spectrum Patient Monitor Features
- Bright, 12.1" color display with auto-adjustable large numerics and waveforms for optimal visibility in the OR.
- Standard functions that you need, including 3 or 5-lead ECG, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), IBP, Masimo SET SpO2, temperature, MAC, and printer.
- Configurable graphical and list trends provide a comprehensive record of each patient's vital signs data. The new quick trend gives a snapshot view of your patient's blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and heart rate.
- BISx Module (Spectrum OR only) provides bispectral index data, a useful indicator of a patient's level of consciousness during anesthesia. Simply plug the BISx module in, connect the sensor to the patient, and BIS data will automatically display.
Datascope Spectrum Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-MDY-SPECTRUM: Spectrum - Standard (No ETCO2).
- #MFI-MDY-SPECTRUM-CO2: Spectrum - With ETCO2.
- #MFI-MDY-SPECTRUM-OR: Spectrum OR - Standard (No ETCO2).
- #MFI-MDY-SPECTRUM-OR-CO2: Spectrum OR - With ETCO2.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.