Shop with Confidence at MFI
The GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, adult reusable SpO2 sensor, SpO2 extension, one NiBP cuff and hose, printer, roll of paper, new battery, and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Dash 4000 Patient Monitor is a complete portable bedside monitoring solution that features ECG, Nellcor technology, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), SpO2, and Temperature. Optional CO2 parameter available.
The full-featured Dash 4000 monitor offers a 10.4" screen. From presentation in the emergency department to surgery in the OR to recovery in the PACU, treatment in the ICU and transfer to the step down unit, the Dash monitor is an exceptional choice for every point of care.
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Features
- Nellcor technology.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP).
- Lightweight and rugged for portability.
- Wireless and wired networking options.
- Up to seven waveforms and four invasive pressures.
- High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring.
- GE EK-Pro Four Lead Arrhythmia Analysis: The GE EK-Pro clinical algorithm provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
- GE 12SL Simultaneous 12 Lead ECG Detection: The 12SL algorithm provides improved P-wave detection, age and gender-specific interpretation, and 12 lead buffer (if MUSE is offline, up to 12 ECGs are stored).
- GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT Blood Pressure Algorithm: The innovative GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT algorithm supports speed, comfort, and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics, and hyper/hypotensive patients.
- CO2 (optional).
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 27.4 cm (H) x 24.3 cm (D) x 29.3 cm (W).
- Weight: 12.56 lb (5.7 kg).
- Size: 10.4", 26 cm (diagonal).
- Type: Active-matrix color TFT.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Number of Traces: 6 maximum.
- Priority: 4 levels - Crisis, Warning, Advisory, and Message.
- Notification: Audible and visual.
- Temperature Range: 32 to 113 °F (0 to 45 °C).
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-GEH-DASH-4000: Standard - Includes all standard accessories.
- #MFI-GEH-DASH-4000-CO2: With CO2. Includes all standard accessories plus CO2 parameter.
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.