- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Ergonomic design allows better staple formation and tissue approximation, reducing edema risk
- Retracting anvil enables staple release during both forward and backward movements, improving operational efficiency
- Audible and tactile feedback ensure complete staple formation and enhance precision
- MFR: ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Reflex One Squeeze-Handle Wound Stapler (#8535 / 6 per Box) is an advanced surgical stapler. Its ergonomic design gives you more area between the handle and the skin. This keeps the nose of the stapler parallel to the skin allowing proper staple formation, good tissue approximation, and less chance of the onset of edema.
ConMed Reflex One Squeeze-Handle Wound Stapler Features
- Increased flexibility of movement.
- Fully retracting anvil permits staple release while moving forward or backward unlike competitive models which require you to "back off" before moving forward.
- Reflex One releases the staple when the handle is fully depressed. Complete staple formation is confirmed by audible and tactile feedback.
ConMed Reflex One Squeeze-Handle Wound Stapler Specifications
- Staples: 35 Per Stapler.
- Staple Size: Wide.
- Quantity: 6 / Case.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 12" (22.9 cm x 12.7 cm x 30.5).
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).