- Designed for delicate procedures
- Commonly used for epilation and telangiectasias dermatology procedures as well as ophthalmology applications
- Ideal for eyelash electrolysis
- Designed for use with the ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115)
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Extra Fine Needle Electrode (#714 / 6 per Pack) is designed for delicate procedures. It is commonly used for epilation and telangiectasias dermatology procedures as well as ophthalmology applications. Additionally, this electrode is ideal for eyelash electrolysis.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The reusable Extra Fine Needle Electrode is designed for use with the ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115).
ConMed Extra Fine Needle Electrode Specifications
- Angle: 30 degrees.
- Tip: 0.375" (1 cm).
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Shipping Weight: Less than 1 lb.
Perect sude for sebaceous hyperplasia, telangiectasias, even tiny cherry angiomas
good pricing. arrived promptly. happy with service
Work great, good price.
Ordered specialty needles. Reasonable cost, arrived quickly. I am staying with MFI for all my medical needs. This company strives for perfection.
From a very satisfied customer