Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Lifeline ECG AED is a semi-automatic, easy to use, lightweight and portable defibrillator (#DDU-2450) that comes with a 4-year battery, adult pads, operation guide, and user manual CD.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
This defibrillator's simplicity means that anyone can use it, while still maintaining advanced features for professional use. The unit provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The 4-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks in AED mode or 8 hours of continuous use, and 4 years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows professional rescuers to either receive video and audio instructions or monitor detailed ECG data.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and crush damage, and for use on high-vibration environments like boats, helicopters, or jet aircraft. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit. This unit also allows for professional users to monitor the ECG while in AED mode, and is compatible with the optional 3-lead ECG monitoring adapter for more advanced monitoring of patients.
Lifeline ECG AED Features:
- Simple to use.
- Automatic heart rhythm analysis.
- Lightweight design.
- Video instructions, voice prompts, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Displays detailed ECG data.
- Compatible with 3-lead ECG monitoring adapter.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- One-Touch Status Screen for detailed unit readiness information.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Stores patient data.
- USB port for downloading event data or maintenance.
Lifeline ECG AED Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3".
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs.
- Operating Tolerances: 0-50°C (32-122°F), 5-95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-450 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1.2 meters onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lbs.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Shock Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds for advised shock.
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- 12V, 2800 mAh.
- Can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours and has a 4-year standby life.
Lifeline ECG AED Options:
- DCF-A2460EN: Standard Package.
- DCF-A2463EN: FAA Approved Package.
Lifeline ECG AED Literature:
Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AED User Manual
VIEW/PRO/ECG Operating Guide