Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Sabre Genesis Electrosurgical Unit is a compact and easy-to-use electrosurgical generator. It's versatile enough to handle a wide variety of office-based procedures with modes including pure cut, blend cut, pulse cut, coag, and bipolar.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The new Sabre Genesis is the latest addition to the ConMed family of electrosurgical generators. Don't let its compact size and affordable price fool you, this state-of-the-art generator is versatile enough to handle a wide variety of surgical procedures.
A physical Sabre Genesis Operator's Manual (#60-8201-ENG) can be purchased separately.
ConMed Sabre Genesis Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Dynamic Response Technology: Controls current and voltage at 450,000 times per second for optimal clinical effects.
- Continuous ARM Safety Monitoring: Advance warning when dispersive electrode contact is compromised.
- Integrated interface for activation with a smoke evacuator.
- Easy set-up.
- Combination handswitch/footswitch jack for multiple accessory connections.
- Front panel volume control.
- Pulse Cut Mode provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
- Integrated interface for activation of a smoke evacuator.
- Option to select automatic programming which restores the Sabre Genesis to the last settings used.
ConMed Sabre Genesis Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- CQM Range: 10 - 150 Î© / 30%.
- Cooling System: Convection.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Duty Cycle: 15 Seconds On, 30 Seconds Off.
- Dimensions: 6" x 13" x 18" (15.44 cm x 33 cm x 45.72 cm).
- Weight: 14.65 lb (6.65 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 10" x 17" x 21" (25.4 cm x 43.2 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg).
ConMed Sabre Genesis Electrosurgical Unit Configurations
- #MFI-CNM-60-8200-120: Certified Pre-Owned (100 - 120 V).
- #60-8200-120: Factory New (100 - 120 V).
- #60-8200-230: Factory New (100 - 240 V).
ConMed Sabre Genesis Electrosurgical Unit Literature